1. A pair of tube squeezers so you can use *every* last drop of your toothpaste without having to do that hard, wring-it-to-the-top dance when the tube is on its last legs. Work smarter not harder people!
2. Miracle-Gro plant food spikes for when your plants are in that struggling stage. They literally feed your plants for you — it doesn't get any easier than that.
3. Glisten disposer cleaner to get rid of the nasty grunge and odor-causing buildup from every part of your garbage disposal — blades and walls included! It's less work for you, and I've gotta admit, the foaming effect is pretty satisfying to watch, too.
4. A jar of the bestselling Pink Stuff for those hard-to-get stains, dirt, and rust spots around the house. It works for everything from bathtubs and stove tops to tennis shoes and crayon-covered walls.
5. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches to help those pesky zits disappear overnight. Bonus points! They also prevent picking and acne scarring. Simply apply the patch right on top of your pimple in the evening and the rest is history.
6. A miracle-working Migraine Stick that gives you relief from headaches and migraines almost instantly. It's made with essential oils like peppermint, spearmint, and lavender that can even help clear your sinuses.
7. A Tile Mate for those who lose their keys, phone, or wallet all the time. When attached to your keychain (or placed in your wallet), you'll be able to know where it's located using the app or reverse search on the Tile Mate to find your phone. Genius, right?
Promising review: "Brilliant buy. I am always looking for either my phone or my keys. I know, don’t judge😂. Seems I always have one, but not the other. This little device helps me find my phone when I have my keys, and my keys when I have my phone. Super easy to install once you download the app. Thank You!!!" —AES
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in two colors and packs of two).
8. Reusable air fryer liners to make clean up a breeze. Because these babies are made of silicone, you'll get years of use!
Promising reviews: "I absolutely love these liners. I love the fact that you get three in the package so you don’t have to immediately wash the one you’re using before you reuse it you can just simply use one of the other two, this was a brilliant idea." —Roxanne C
"These are nice silicone liners. They fit our 5.8-quart Cosori air fryer perfectly. They’re easy to clean and can be washed in the dishwasher. They also make cleanup of the air fryer easier. They’re perforated, so you can still make food crispy." —Terry R. Nye
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.75 (available in 8.5 inch and 7.5 inch).
9. A thumb book page holder that'll ease the annoying task of constantly adjusting the moving pages while reading. No more creasing pages and the holder can be personalized!
10. A hanger stacker you didn't know existed, but could definitely use in your closet. Those annoying tangled bins of hangers are about to go *poof*!
11. A bottle of Folex spot remover that'll make even the toughest of stains disappear from furniture, carpets, and other fabric surfaces. (And yes, that includes red wine stains, don't worry.)
12. Body Glide anti-chafing balm because chafing isn't fun for anyone — especially when you're out and there's no remedy in sight. Body Glide is small enough to carry around and it really works! The #1 best seller has over 16,000 5-star reviews.
13. A bottle of streak-free Fog Gone to prevent the super annoying steamy glasses issue (I personally know the struggle). Now wearing masks doesn't mean having to clean your lenses every two minutes.
14. A coffee mug warmer with three heat settings and an auto shutoff feature so you'll never have to worry about forgetting to turn it off when not in use.
15. A bottle of Drop It, a wine sulfate and tannin remover that helps prevent that annoying wine-headache and any sinus or allergic reactions you may have after drinking.
16. A set of water-absorbent coaters that are just as cute as they are useful. These marble-style coasters are fast acting when it comes to liquid cleanup, and they even have a cork bottom so there is no unwanted movement.
18. A silverware sorter that takes up very little space in your drawer, but can fit up to 24 pieces of cutlery. The possibilities with the extra space are endless.
19. A set of Wad-Free pads to prevent your sheets from tangling in the wash, catching other clothes, and not actually drying. These will save you from having to run the dryer twice.
20. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets because soap and water is NOT enough to clean bottles and tumblers (sorry to be the bearer of bad news). These will make washing bottles much less of a hassle.
Promising review: "These things are magic. Along with my insulated bottles, I’ve had fantastic results cleaning coffee pots, kettles, the sink, coffee cups… I use more tablets for larger projects. My stepmom was shocked when I made her old stained coffee pot look like new by throwing in a few tablets. Just make sure you give everything a good rinse as the foam can cling to the rim of whatever you’re cleaning. HIGHLY RECOMMEND." —SArnold
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $6.40.