We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A strapless bandeau set that comes in 35 (yes, three-five!) different colors and patterns. And because of the strapless cut, there'll be zero worries about tan lines!
Promising review: "I was hesitant to buy a bathing suit from Amazon, especially because my bottom half is usually larger in bathing suit sizes than my top. After reading reviews and looking at people's photos of the suit, I decided to purchase it. I am so happy I did. I am so impressed with the quality. The suit is made out of a nice thick comfortable material. If you are thinking about purchasing this definitely do. You will be so happy with this suit!" —Emma
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 35 colors/patterns).
2. A supportive swimsuit featuring removable cups, under-bust elastic, wide shoulder straps, UPF 50+, aaand compression lining that makes it a best seller for small biz, Andie. You've got two options for fabric, too (either ribbed or flat) to ensure you're as comfortable as possible. Love to see it!
Andie is a small biz that specializes in swimsuits made to moved in. Their swimsuits are comfortable, well-made, and well-cut to prevent constant adjusting and tugging while you're wearing any of their pieces.
Promising review: "The Mykonos is my first one piece since I was a kid, and it does not disappoint! Very sexy with its plunging neckline, it still manages to stay classy. The fabric is thick and very qualitative, never moves no matter how many jumps in the waves you want to do!” —Sarah P.
"Have you been searching for the sexy little black dress of swimsuits? Look no further!... It eludes sexiness with a touch of sophistication…Be the goddess, take a chance and buy it." —Marybeth P.
Get it from Andie for $95+ (available in sizes XS–3X, two materials, and four colors).
3. A colorblock swimsuit set with a cool cutout design on the top and bottom. The adjustable straps and tie back ensure a great fit while the everything else is just plain ole cute.
Promising reviews: "Love this suit! You can tie the top it in multiple ways and I love it!" —Katie D.
"So stinking CUTE! This suit fits perfect. I love how fun it is with the straps and colors. Can not wait to wear it somewhere warm!" —April Jackson
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes XS–3X and in 18 colors and patterns).
4. Or a two-toned one-piece that's still got a similar side cutout action plus a one shoulder design that's a total ~lewk~.
Promising review: "Love this suit and get compliments on it all the time. Not cheeky at all, and I don’t have to worry about anything popping out while playing in the pool with kids. I am usually a medium but sized up to a large because I have a long torso and didn’t want a permanent wedgie. Fit was really great!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes S-XL and in 42 colors).
5. A racerback bikini and matching briefs with pockets (yay!) made with comfy and durable material specifically for those active in the water. It's got cute rainbow stripes, too!
6. A ruffle strap one-piece swimsuit with a deep plunge in front and a lace-up detail in back sure to be a summer favorite (for you and everyone who sees).
Promising review: "The swimsuit is exactly as pictured, very [cute] with the ruching around the stomach. It is true to size and held up well in the water... I own quite a few Cupshe suits and this is definitely consistent with their great quality. I would highly recommend this cute one piece! " —The Blackstone Diaries
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 20 styles).
7. A tassel trim two-piece if you're looking for a truly one-of-a-kind bathing suit. I highly doubt you'll see someone else on the beach in this set!
Promising review: "I'm obsessed with this swimsuit!!!! I have been eyeing similar swimsuits all the Instagram bloggers wear (by a brand I won’t name :)) but couldn’t justify spending that much on a swimsuit! This is an awesome dupe, and the quality is great. I listened to the reviews that recommended sizing up, and I’m glad I did." —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in sizes 4–16 and 18 colors/patterns).
8. A ruffle-sleeved top with tropical print bottoms for all the island vibes your heart desires this summer 🏝🥥🌺
Promising review: "I bought this suit and absolutely love it! The top is so cute that I've worn it with by itself and received tons of compliments. It fits great and is provides a lot of support, which is nice. The material is thick as well and I felt very comfortable in it. The bottoms are adorable and high-waisted and fit great. It runs true to size and the colors are vibrant. Overall, love this suit!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $36.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 22 colors/patterns).
9. A cutout swimsuit that's actually a one piece, but has the illusion of two in the front. This stylish number comes in multiple colors and patterns, too! So I'm thinking one for every day of the week? 🤔
Promising review: "Super unique style that fits amazingly well. It has adjustable straps to help with that perfect fit. I got the tie dye and the fabric Is good quality, not thin. Has nice padded inserts. The bottom has nice ruched stitching so you can adjust coverage from more coverage to less. I am considering getting another!" —shoppingbear
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in 18 colors).
10. A trendy underwire halter set with the cutest crisscross front. You'll get the support you need without sacrificing your amazing sense of style.
Promising reviews: "I almost never write reviews and I have a hard time ordering bathing suits online. I love this one. The top fits perfectly...I did the jump test and things mostly stayed in place lol...The fabric seems quality! Can’t wait to try it out at the beach." —Kelsey
"This suit is STUNNING!!! [It's] unbelievably sexy. The navy blue is dark but VIBRANT!! I go to Cabo several times a year and I’m a bathing suit [lover] haha. I change my bathing suit twice a day like I’m freaking Beyoncé so I know what I’m saying when it comes to this!!!! All that to say DAYUM, this suit made me look incredible!!...And the bottoms fit like 'cheeky' undies. Not fully thong, not full coverage." —Ashley Q
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes XS–3X and in 25 colors ).
11. A halter one piece swimsuit featuring a tie neck, an open back, and a gorge retro-esque pattern all over.
Lisa Says Gah is a woman-owned small business that has earned Insta fame and is known for their quirky, colorful, and retro printed clothes. They work with female designers and produce sustainable and ethically sourced clothing.
12. A flouncy lace-up monokini with details that make it stand out from the rest. The off-the-shoulder top and the lace-up going down the middle!? LOVE!
Promising review: "As I pushed 'add to cart' on this swimsuit, I did so with an eye roll and a sigh--I've seen this design on a few different sites claiming it's one of the 'great bathing suits' for the summer, but there was no way this was going to work on me, right? Well, I can take back the eye roll and sigh — not only does it fit, but it makes me look dang good. The material on this suit is nice and thick, you can adjust the strings in the front to show more or less skin, and so far it has managed to adequately cover my booty despite me roaming around the house in it to try it out. I'm smitten — surprised too — but smitten." —Rachel green
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL, plus sizes 18–24, and in 24 styles).
13. A long-sleeve rash guard top and high-waisted bottom set that'll eliminate your worries about sun burn and bad tans. The top is pretty dang cute, too!
Promising review: "Loved this suit! I went to Mexico on vacation and was concerned with getting too much sun. The top was perfect and I was expecting to hate the bottoms but they fit and looked great for my frame! Not only was this functional but super cute and I received a lot of compliments. I also did not get sunburned laying on the beach all day." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in sizes 4–16 and in six styles).
14. A bold wrap bikini with high waist bottoms because this particular two-piece set is a #1 best seller with over 11,000 5-star ratings! Reviewers are obsessed with the quality, the quick drying time, and the array of color options.
Promising reviews: "BEST TWO-PIECE EVER. May I present to you 'The Head Turner' of Bathing Attire...This two-piece is SOOO cute...This two-piece makes me look AHHHmazing...I'm telling you, I have NEVER in my 38 years of living EVER wore a two piece. However, this suit changed my mind forever! I now have purchased FIVE different colors and every one looks incredible. Do yourself a favor and get this two piece! Delivery was super fast and I can't wait to wear all of them. You will NOT be sorry and TRUST ME Heads Will TUUUUURN!! A lot of them...so prepare yourself cuz its about to go down this summer! Ohhh sookie sookie now." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.95+ (available in sizes 4–18 and in 30 colors/patterns).
15. A classic one-piece — it's plain and simple in the best way possible. Everyone needs at least one in their summer wardrobe!
Promising review: "I am OBSESSED with this bathing suit! What an amazing buy! It is so form fitting, amazing quality material, and great packaging." —Diane
"Love this suit! It's simple [and] fits well. Comfortable. Not see through. Good for swimming or lounging. It is not too high or low cut, but still trendy." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 37 colors/patterns).
16. A buckled bikini top and matching bottoms that's giving major '70s vibes over here. The straps on each are fully functional and adjustable, and the bottom is full coverage!
17. A scalloped edge bikini set with one chic shoulder strap (because somehow this swimsuit can get even cuter). The matching bottoms are complete with the scallop edge design too, so be prepared to be stopped by strangers who give you non-stop compliments.
Promising review: "First of all, I never write reviews but this suit is beyond amazing, so I felt like I needed to share! I hate swimsuits, hate shopping for them, and especially hate putting them on. This is by far the most comfortable and adorable suit I have ever put on. I am in love! I sized up and it fits perfectly! I am a mom of three little ones, so I am constantly running around in a suit, and this stays put and, as I mentioned before, it is so comfortable. I want it in all the colors now!!!" —Michael A. Byrd
Get it from Amazon for $28.66 (available in sizes S–XL and in seven colors).
18. OR a scalloped one-piece swimsuit with *very* similar vibes. This also happens to be an Aerie bestseller...so take that as you will 👀
Promising reviews: "AMAZING!!! Absolutely love the color and the scalloped edge is beautiful!! Definitely one of my favorite bathing suits I’ve ever purchased." —Selena
"This swimsuit knocks it out of the park! The fit is amazing and the style is so cute and fun. I love scalloped look and [it's] easy to wear and easy to wash!" —Sharon B
Get it from Aerie for $44.06 (originally $62.96; available in sizes XXS–2XL and in three colors).
19. A flounce top bikini so cute, you'll want to wear the top outside of the water too. It's comfy and comes with high-waisted bottoms!
Promising review: "100% recommend this to everyone! Such a great price and fantastic quality. Fits perfectly!...It is so hard to find a [great] swimsuit for plus size and rankings are never long enough for my long torso. This swimsuit has definitely fixed that. I’ll be buying a few different bottoms to mix n match." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes S–3X and in 24 colors/patterns).
20. A one-shoulder two-piece made of stretchy spandex for the most comfortable feel. The pretty tie details on the top are just a bonus!
Promising review: "I haven’t worn a bikini in eight years and this was my first one and I fell in love. The material is of good quality. I am a size 10 and I got a medium. The only thing someone may not like is that it’s a cheeky on the booty, but let that thang do its thang and enjoy the bikini." –Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 17 styles).
21. A floral underwire bikini and matching high-waisted bottoms that'll have you feeling like you're *thee* flower queen of the summer. And yep, the straps are adjustable, too!
Promising review (for the top): "I love this top. Underwires usually aren't as comfy, but that's not the case with this top. The thicker straps help for the larger sizes and it's super cute." —Karissa Gutierrez
Promising review (for the bottoms): "These are probably the comfiest and cutest pair of swim bottoms I own, new faves for sure!!" —Natasha Kervick
22. A one-shoulder swimsuit with a bow — a sophisticated addition to the best selling Sidestroke one piece from Summersalt. It provides awesome compression so everything stays secure no matter the water (or lounging) activity.
Promising reviews: "This is my second purchase from this company. I NEVER take the time to leave a review but feel this item is worth the time! This swimsuit is so classy and comfortable. I am not as confident in a swimsuit as I once was.... BUT THIS SWIMSUIT!!! BRAVO!!" –Jennifer
"Very Sophisticated. Beautifully made and a classic style! Gives great coverage and feels like something Audrey Hepburn would wear." –Alex M.
Get it from Summersalt for $115 (available in sizes 2–22 and in six colors).
BTW, there's a two-piece version, too!