36 Items Under $30 That'll *Actually* Help You Destress A Bit
This is your official reminder to put on that fluffy robe on, kick your feet up, and have some "you time."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Fizzy aromatherapy bath bombs literally designed to help you chill out. This pack of 12 has relaxing concoctions like Zen (made with jasmine and sandalwood) and Bliss (made with citrus, raspberry, and vanilla).
2. A reusable gel eye mask for soothing puffy eyes, dark circles, and migraines. You can microwave it for 20 seconds or freeze it, depending on which relaxes you more!
3. A small sound machine that'll play sounds so soothing, you can't help but doze off into a good night's sleep. Featured sounds include like ocean waves, rain, bonfires, and simple white noise (among 16 others) with 32 volume levels.
4. A foot spa with features like bubbles, raised massage nodes, and a removable pumice stone. All you need to do is add in hot water (or your preferred temperature), then sit back, relax, and chill out.
5. A jade roller and gua sha set because it's a simple, easy-to-use beauty tool. The muscle-relaxing, fine line–reducing jade stone is something that you can use while watching TV, reading, or after your nighttime routine.
7. An adult coloring book complete with 45 pages of calming patterns specifically created to encourage stress relief.
8. A beginner's embroidery kit for adults to keep your creative juices flowing while a you watch the latest true crime doc on Netflix. Each kit comes with three easy designs on cotton cloth, a bamboo embroidery hoop, scissors, colored threads, embroidery needles, and instructions to get you up and running (or down and relaxing, more like).
9. A pack of Recess — a sparkling water beverage infused with healthy, all-natural, calming ingredients that will immediately become your go-to instead of the usual second or third cup of afternoon coffee.
10. A tea sampler box with your favorite flavors, both caffeinated and noncaffeinated! It's complete with eight different assortments (48 tea bags total) like chamomile — the relaxing tea perfect before bed, green tea with jasmine when you want a flavorful pick-me-up, and more.
11. An essential oil diffuser and humidifier that will have your home smelling like lavender, citrus, or whatever your relaxing scent of choice may be. This diffuser can run continuously for hours and has an auto-shutoff feature perfect for when you forget about it.
12. And an anxiety-relief essential-oil blend with a calming mixture of bergamot, orange, lemon, geranium, jasmine, and more. The blend is specifically made to reduce stress, and reviewers say it really works!
13. A pack of aromatherapy shower streamers to make even a quick shower a mini spa experience. This set of six includes "shower bombs" like Refresh (made with rosemary and mint), Energy (made with lemon and grapefruit), and lots more.
14. A reusable neck and shoulder wrap you can throw in the microwave for soothing heat or freeze for extra cold relief. It's also filled with chamomile, lemongrass, peppermint, and lavender for an extra-relaxing aroma.
15. A gentle-pressure sleep mask because it's basically like a weighted blanket for your eyes. It's made of soft fabric and weighted, scent-free compression that blocks out light, relieves sinus pains, and reduces puffy eyes.
16. A pair of noise-reduction earplugs that'll drown out annoying background noise to help you focus, protect your hearing at loud events, or just help limit loud noises in general for your sensitive ears. Plus, they're kinda stylish too!
17. A facial steamer to clear your sinuses and to really help unclog your pores — aka unclog all of the stress you had to deal with over the past week. If you're in need of an at-home spa day say "aye!"
18. A gratitude journal that will help you embrace positive thoughts, gratitude, and applying change to get what you want (and deserve!) in your life. End your days by finishing the sentence "I am thankful for..."
19. A jar of therapy dough created by art therapists to manage stress, anxiety, depression, and more. Each is infused with essential oils, too: lavender to promote calmness, eucalyptus for relaxation, and orange to improve mood.
20. A fidget cube to help ease stress and anxiety during tense times or situations. It's got six sides with six different interactive features that keep you relaxed.
21. A calming essential-oil roller because it can help ease stress and anxiety thanks to ingredients like peppermint, sage, and ginger. Roll it on your neck, behind your ears, or on your wrists for a nice whiff of calm.
22. Dr. Teal’s Foaming Bath with Pure Epsom Salt that'll nourish your skin and calm your mind. In case you didn't know, a relaxing lavender bubble bath is always a good call. Just add a glass of wine to the mix and you've got the perfect end to your day.
23. A five-pack of Patchology Chill Mode under-eye patches infused with things like sativa seed oil and natural tea leaves to calm, moisturize, and nourish stressed-out skin.
24. Sukin's Super Greens Detoxifying Clay Masque with all-natural and vegan ingredients like avocado oil, kale, and parsley. This facial mask will wash away the stress of a hectic week (while clearing out your pores at the same time).
25. A pack of Dermal Korea Collagen sheet masks if your sensitive skin needs some lovin'. It includes masks like aloe to hydrate and charcoal to sooth and repair. And with 16 in a pack, that's less than a dollar for each mask. Yasss 💸
26. A set of stress-relief balls great for anxiety, fidgeting, and hand exercises. Grab this while you're in a stressful Zoom call or are overthinking about life — it's the perfect way to channel your energy.
28. A pair of microwavable slippers to ensure your feet stay as warm and cozy as possible. These slippers are filled with millet grains and dried lavender flower too, so when heated up, you'll get a relaxing scent along with it.
29. Ornami's "No Scrubs" Ex-Foliator Sugar Scrub, a super-relaxing and effective body scrub. Its smell of vanilla and lavender after a long week is just — *chef's kiss* perfection.
30. A pack of Monstera deliciosa seeds because taking care of houseplants is pretty calming if you ask me. With these seeds, you can start (or expand) your houseplant collection from the very first stage. The joy of watching a tiny plant grow into something lush and green is unmatched!
31. A light therapy lamp to boost your mood whenever you need it. The sunlight feel of the lamp gives you a burst of energy and is perfect for the when the days get shorter.
32. A miracle-working Migraine Stick that gives you relief from headaches and migraines almost instantly. It's made with essential oils like peppermint, spearmint, and lavender that can even help clear your sinuses.
33. An ice roller that not only helps decrease under-eye puffiness, minimize fine lines, and shrink pores, but it can also help relieve headaches (score!) and sore muscles.
34. A scalp massager made to cleanse and exfoliate your scalp. The soft, thick bristles feel SO relaxing and are designed to stimulate blood flow and remove dead skin, dried shampoo, and other unwanted stuff on your scalp.
35. A soft and cushiony yoga mat so you can downward dog your way into relaxation and reduced stress. It's made of vegan suede, which is soft to touch, but actually allows you to grip the mat more as you sweat.
36. A subscription to Headspace, a meditation app, a sleep aid app, and all around living-your-best-life-as-your-true-self kinda app.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.