We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Folex spot remover that'll make even the toughest of stains disappear from furniture, carpets, and other fabric surfaces. (And yes, that includes red wine stains, don't worry.)
Promising reviews: "This stuff is amazing. I was first introduced to Folex when I was staying at my sister’s house. She’s an interior decorator and I made the huge mistake of spilling iced tea on her off-white carpet. Just imagine her reaction. After screaming at me, she ran to get her bottle of Folex from her cleaning supplies. She blotted the stain with Folex and in front of my eyes, the iced tea stain completely disappeared from the off-white carpeting. If I didn’t see it with it my own eyes I wouldn’t have believed it. Needless to say, I keep it in my house and it’s never failed me, not even when my cat has an accident. Bravo, Folex. I’m a customer for life." —Donna R
"I found this product one day at Home Depot and I have four German Shepard dogs and carpet.... I figured why not let's give it a try. I have been buying this stuff since... You can use this on your carpets, couches, beds, even in your car and it never fails!" —Brandi Salmon
Get it from Amazon for $12.88.
2. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches to help those pesky zits disappear overnight. Bonus points! They also prevent picking and acne scarring. Simply apply the patch right on top of your pimple in the evening and the rest is history.
Promising review: "These are awesome!!! I’ve purchased them multiple times and have never been disappointed. They’re effective and efficient, so pretty much everything you would want in a purchase. My daughters and I always use them and they’ve never failed to drastically reduce, or completely eliminate, breakouts. I usually apply these over night and always see a huge improvement by the next morning. They don’t budge at all unless you’re intentionally removing them. If you’re on the fence, get off. The 4- and 5-star reviews are true." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of 40 patches from Amazon for $8.49.
3. A detangling hairbrush that over 7,600 reviewers — with various hair types — absolutely love. It's got an easy-to-hold handle and bristles that detangle fast without pulling and damaging hair. Sounds like a major win to me!
Promising review: "I love this detangling brush, I use it every time I do my wash day and it hasn't failed me yet. I have very thick, 4a hair and typically brushes fall apart because my hair is so thick but this one hasn't. I feel like my hair is properly detangled and I love using this to as a chaser for when I flat iron my hair." —Natorea Richardson
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors).
4. A pet hair removal tool because it'll make sure your pet's shedding does minimal damage to your sinuses and your furniture. It's like a lint roller without the annoying sticky pads that you have to constantly replace. All you have to do is empty the roller when it's full, and it's as good as new.
Promising review: "I have allergic reactions to dog hair and dander so imagine my surprise when we learned our new quarantine pup wasn’t hypoallergenic as we had thought. Cue a mad dash to buy every product under the sun to keep my allergies in check because from the moment she came home we were in love...Then enter the Chom Chom roller, the roller to end the need for any other roller. Gone are the days of stripping and sticking with a disposable lint roller. Gone are the days of dragging that red lint brush paddle over the furniture. And definitely gone are the days hauling out the vacuum just to zip away the excess dog fur on the couch. If you use it right— and I mean vigorously roll back and forth, up and down, to and from like your life depended on it— the Chom never fails...Truthfully, it picks up more than enough for me to be satisfied." —L. White
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
5. A pack of Stomp 'N Go stain-removing pads reviewers say really do live up to their name. These pads remove gross pet-related stains, and according to reviews, it works on coffee stains, blood, dirt, and even red wine, too.
Promising review: "Every pet owner should own these. They are so easy to use, and pull up every kitty stain without fail. It even picks up other dirt that we didn't know was there! No stain has failed to be picked up by these, even the ones that have sat for a few days before we noticed them, and some old stains that were there when we bought our house which didn't even come out with professional carpet cleaning. You need these!" —MKELady
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $24.99.
6. LilyAna Naturals' eye cream because it can help you hide how tired you really are after such a long week. The rose hip and hibiscus-infused eye cream helps reduce dark circles and puffiness, leaving your eyes to look bright and wide (or alert and awake).
Promising review: "I never write reviews, but...I realized I had to let people know its benefits. The other eye creams/gels I have used this year don’t cut it with the dry skin around my aging eyes. So after applying my newest anti wrinkle, retinol, and whatever else eye cream, I reach for this product and it never fails to leave the delicate skin around my eyes feeling softer and moisturized. I’m glad I found this product and may try some others from this company. The ingredient list is impressive for sure," —Janet
Get it from Amazon for $13.49+ (available in four sizes).
7. A foot exfoliation mask that peels away dead skin, calluses, and buildup for baby-smooth skin. Sign. Me. Up.
To get your foot nice and smooth, slip on the foot mask and leave them on for at least an hour (some reviewers recommend just throwing socks over the mask to keep things secure). After you remove and wash your feet, you'll see your dead skin and calluses begin to peel a few days later — if you've got a lot, It'll look something like the pics above. The gross (but oddly fun?) part is watching the process as you slowly make your way to super-smooth feet!
Promising review: "Follow the instructions as stated and it will work like a charm!!!! I've purchased this several times over and it has never failed. Awesome product!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.45.
8. A jar of the bestselling Pink Stuff for those hard-to-get stains, dirt, and rust spots around the house. It works for everything from bathtubs and stove tops to tennis shoes and crayon-covered walls. This two-pack bundle even comes with The Pink Stuff multi-purpose spray!
9. A hard water boosting powder to really clean those dishes that just don't look the same anymore. This powder will give it an extra tough clean and leave behind a pleasant fresh lemon scent.
Just add this to your pre-wash chamber with detergent. If you don't have a pre-wash chamber, don't fret. Just add 2 tablespoons to the bottom of your dishwasher!
Promising review: "Seriously, using this in conjunction with my Cascade platinum tabs my dishes come out perfect. I have a problem with hard water in my house and this just never fails me. I've got it on subscription delivery too in hopes that this never becomes discontinued." —Delvin
Get it from Amazon for $6.12.
10. Miracle-Gro plant food spikes for when your plants are in that struggling stage. They literally feed your plants for you — it doesn't get any easier than that.
11. A vegan ingrown hair oil to treat and prevent those itchy red bumps that may appear after you shave or wax. (And yes, it can be used down there too.)
Bushbalm is an Ottawa-based small biz with a special focus on the pubic zone(s). Their result-driven collection of products targets such grievances as ingrown hair prevention, dark spot treatment, and razor burn relief.
Promising review: "I've bought this product numerous of times and it never fails. I have no more ingrowns and it also helps so much with irritation after shaving! The only downside is the bottle! The oil splashes upwards when I push on the pump every time. Please change the packaging!!" —Pris, Bushbalm customer
12. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets because soap and water is NOT enough to clean bottles and tumblers (sorry to be the bearer of bad news). These will make washing bottles much less of a hassle.
Promising review: "These are incredible! I have a lot of different cups and drinking bottles. I get them all together once a week and pop one in each. 15 minutes later they are clean and smell good. I rinse them out and let them dry naturally. I recommend these to everyone. I’ve been using these a long time and they never fail me." —Csiemsen
Get a 36-pack from Amazon for $24.
13. A door draft stopper to keep all the outdoor dust, dirt, and pollen where they belong... outside! It's just another step in ensuring your home stays the cozy, somewhat dust-free safe haven that it can be.
P.S. it's soundproof too!
Promising reviews: "Finally no draft! Love it! Excellent product! It was super easy to install. To be honest, I didn't expect it to stick to the door for more than a few hours but it is still there for two weeks now. It completely stopped the draft while all other things failed and I do recommend it." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four colors).
14. A miracle-working Migraine Stick that gives you relief from headaches and migraines almost instantly. It's made with essential oils like peppermint, spearmint, and lavender that can even help clear your sinuses.
Promising reviews: "NEVER fails me!!! I’ve owned this for almost two years and it always comes through for me. It has stopped me from throwing up SOOO many times and has relived many headaches and migraines... I just run to my nightstand, grab this, and literally roll it outside my nostrils and smell it for a few minutes. 9/10, I don’t throw up and am able to calm down enough to grab a cup of ginger ale and ginger candy to further help. I just purchased three more to have around the house and one in my purse for on the go." —i l y
"I almost never write reviews, but this product should be tried by people suffering from chronic headaches. I take far too many over-the-counter meds due to lifetime, chronic headaches and migraines and worry about the negative effects the meds have on my digestive system. This migraine stick was yet another attempt at reducing headaches, without meds. It works! I'm not saying it will stop a full-blown headache or migraine. I haven't had the opportunity to try that yet, because when I feel a headache coming on, I use the roll-on stick and it works. I roll on a small bit on my forehead, temples, and base of my neck in front and back. After about ten minutes, I realize the headache has gone away. I'm sold! I've been using this for three weeks and have avoided a lot of meds. It's worked every time, without fail." —NSF
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
15. A power scrubber brush for those who are finally ready to clean out all of the grout in tiles, stoves, countertops, grills, and even gutters.
OK, so the drill is NOT included. This is just a set of three brushes that attach to your drill, or check out this one you might wanna buy.
Promising review: "These brushes, paired with some liquid glass cooktop cleaner, MIRACULOUSLY cleaned soap scum and limescale deposits from the doors. It took a lot of work but these brushes succeeded where everything else failed. My sister thought the doors were frosted glass, that's how bad the buildup was on them. After a weekend's work (with frequent breaks so I wouldn't burn out my husband's DeWalt cordless drill), the results are amazing." —Mary in Nebraska
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in six colors).
16. A FlexiSnake to unclog your sink, shower, and bathtub drains that are FILLED with hair.
This 18-inch FlexiSnake has more than 4,000 hook and loop micro-hooks made to catch hair in every direction. It's reusable, too! After you remove the hair, clean the snake with soap, water, and a brush.
Promising review: "Product did not fail. I was looking online for a 'no chemical' means or way of removing drain clog. I happen to have a sink in my daughter's bathroom that has clog issues. I saw this in Amazon and I used two snakes and wow, it is now working and draining well! It's great.. the product delivered what it's for and I'm one happy customer!" —NChao
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $19.99.
17. A laptop cooling pad for when your computer starts to make that over-heating, airplane propeller sound (you know the one). It's USB-powered and has three fans in it that'll keep your laptop cool so you can focus on work instead of reviving your work equipment.
Promising reviews: "This brand is excellent...I decided to try this brand based on reviews and absolutely wasn't disappointed. We've now had them for more than 2 years without fail. We have two 2-fan, and and one 3-fan running a minimum of 12 hours daily and all we do is use a vacuum every two to three months and they're good to go. Their angle is perfect, cooling is above average, and dependability is nothing I ever expected. I can't think of any other brand I would consider at any price. More than two years, and all three are still running great!" —Rantasia
"This works extremely well. My laptops fans used to scream to the point it would make you scream into your microphone just to talk to your friends on discord. With this product that diminished, and I don’t have to worry about the fans kicking up that loud ever again...I fully recommend this product just as it was recommended to me by a friend with a similar laptop problem. I honestly don't ever see this product failing to support my demands." —Kaleb Urquhart
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in three colors).
18. A Rub-a-Way steel odor absorber that works similarly to a bar of soap, but is even tougher to help rid your hands of that strong lingering garlic, onion, or fish scents.
Promising reviews: "This thing actually does work. Pretty amazing. A variety of uses...hasn't failed me yet." —Sage West
"Just made a dish involving onions, shallots, and garlic. Normally my hands would smell of onion and garlic for two days, no matter how much soap and water scrubbing I did. I did a quick wash with soap, then rubbed this all over my hands and finger tips under running water. Completely eliminated the odor from my skin. I've had one of these under my sink for years and sometimes forget to use it. Then every time I do, it's sort of 'Eureka!' all over again. I may be a slow learner, but at least my hands don't smell...If I wash my hands, then use this, I've never had it fail to work." —CKB
Get it from Amazon for $8.98.
19. A grocery bag dispenser to organize the huge ball of plastic bags in a way that's pleasing to the eye. Leave it under the sink, in the laundry room, or in the pantry!
Promising review: "Best thing I could've ever gotten for the kitchen. Grocery bags would pile up, and look so messy in the corner no matter how neat my mum and I tried to keep them. When I saw this I was ecstatic. It comes with screws, and wall stick ons for your choice of installation. I used the stick ons and placed it on a tile wall and it hasn't failed me yet... There are times when it is full beyond measure (because we did extra grocery shopping), or it is empty with two or three bags waiting to be pulled out, so it is getting its use." —Ran1017
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
20. A pack of melamine cleaning sponges that are tough on grime and gentle on surfaces. Reviewers call them "magic" for a reason!
All you gotta do is wet and swipe!
Promising review: "I love these a lot! I just ordered them for the second time. Great product, great price. Perfect for when my daughter draws all over the walls. When cleaning products fail this always comes to the rescue." —L
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $11.35.
21. A fabric defuzzer to remove all those unwanted fuzzies, lint, and pilling from furniture and clothing. To use this easy tool, simply glide it over the area you want to fix!
This gadget is battery-operated and requires two AA batteries you can grab here!
Promising reviews: "This may be the best thing I have ever ordered from Amazon! It works amazingly well and has never failed to de-pill!" —Gloria McEntyre
"Love this defuzzer!!!! I use it on everything. Has settings that are easy to use. So far it has not failed on me. I would buy again." —Rose Angelica
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in five colors)