We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A *mini* KitchenAid stand mixer so they can bake to their heart's desire, without taking up a ton of counter space in the kitchen. This baby comes with over 10 attachments that'll allow them to mix dough for cookies, batter for pancakes, and SO much.
Promising review: "This mini is perfect for everything that doesn't need the capacity of my full size KitchenAid. It's great for beating eggs, whipping cream, etc., but it's also ideal for making small-batch cookie dough, dinner rolls, single loaves of yeast bread, crumble toppings, and on and on." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $379.95+ (available in nine colors).
2. An Our Place gift card to help them finally splurge on ~stunning~ cookware (like the cult-fave Always Pan or space-saving *stackable* glasses) they have yet to stop talking about.
I've had the green Always Pan for a couple years now and it's still one of my favorite things in my kitchen. I'm no chef by any means, but I can't help but be waaay more motivated with this cutie on my stove. It's got pour spouts, a built-in spoon rest, and a super-convenient nonstick (and nontoxic) coating! You can steam, strain, sauté, fry — the list goes on. —Amanda
Promising review (for the Night + Day Glasses): "I love these glasses! They’re so versatile and can be used to drink from as well as dessert bowls -- even decor! The glass material they are made from is really durable and good quality. They’re also dishwasher safe. I originally bought these because of their ability to be stacked which saves a lot of space in the cupboards and keeps them secure...The glasses themselves are amazing and look good with the rest of the Our Place products. Definitely recommend!!" —Alisha U.
Shipping info: can be delivered via email.
Get it from Our Place for at $50+ (available up to $250).
3. An Ember temperature-control smartmug because it can keep their coffee and tea as hot as when they first poured it. It's aaaall controlled through the app where they choose their desired temperature and can even make presets for specific beverages. Fancy stuff, right?
Promising review: "Best thing since sliced bread! I hate when my coffee gets cold. I was originally looking for one of those warming coasters, but then I saw the Ember mugs...there was no turning back. I can take my coffee with me into my bosses office and it still stays hot?? Yes please. I used that app and have adjusted my temp down to 127 degrees. It stays at that temperature the entire time. I’ve not had an issue with battery life either, doesn’t take me more than an hour to polish off a cup of coffee. I HIGHLY recommend." —Mathews
Get it from Amazon for $99.95+ (available in three colors).
4. A Breville waffle maker that adjusts the temperature as it cooks that works so well it'll make even to crankiest giftee a morning person. It can make up to four thick and delicious 4-inch waffles at a time, has an auto-temperature adjuster with Smart technology, AND has nonstick coating for easy cleanup.
Promising review: "Yes, it's pricey...but so worth it! Having the preset options and timer make it so easy. Our waffles have turned out great every time. The moat is awesome too, as my husband often overfills and the batter will spill out, making for easy cleanup." —hkatem
Shipping info: Standard shipping is 3–5 business days (or $26 for next-day shipping); orders must be placed by Dec. 19 for guaranteed delivery by Dec. 24.
Get it from Williams Sonoma for $219.95+.
5. A Nespresso Vertuo so they can have barista-level coffee and espresso right at home. No more Starbucks lines, messed up orders, and hundreds of dollars spent every year on coffee and they will forever be grateful for *that* gift! And BTW, it's a best seller with over 9,000 5-⭐️ reviews!
Promising review: "We are impressed! I am on my second cappuccino as I write this review. The coffee is rich, creamy, and so flavorful! The machine is very easy to use, convenient, and gives you an aromatic and very delicious cup of coffee in just a couple of minutes. It's a great value, too. Each cup of coffee costs less than a dollar, saving you money over the competition! The milk frother is wonderful addition. Works great and adds depth and creaminess to your coffee! I just love this machine!" —Renee Beckman
Get it from Amazon for $173.99+ (available in five colors/finishes, with or without an Aeroccino accessory, and also with various pod packs).
6. An electric indoor grill for when they're in the mood for grilling meat or veggies, making a panini, or barbecuing right in their kitchen — any time of year👏 ! The grill plate is completely removable, so it's also super easy to clean, too.
Promising review: "Seriously, I love this grill. Recently moved into the city and can't use my grill so thought I'd give this a try. Man, it's amazing how well this works considering what it is and what it costs. I really can't see why anyone would have ANYTHING negative to say about it. The first two meals I cooked on it looked fantastic and tasted even better. Seriously, if you've been on the fence about this grill, get off and just buy it. You won't be disappointed." —AdventureChuck
Get it from Amazon for $94.99 (available with or without a viewing window).
7. A set of the fanciest olive oil, vinegar, and honey they will be bragging about any chance they get! The olive oil is handcrafted from California olives, the vinegar is made with chardonnay grapes and Valencia oranges, and the honey has a surprising orange blossom twist. How delicious does that sound!?
Brightland Co. is small business based in California.
Promising reviews: "Wonderful, flavorful high-quality products. I love it all so much! Bright, interesting, and complex flavors in all three! I sent [this set] to my best friend for her birthday — that's how good it is! :) I will definitely buy again. Highly recommend." —Diane V.
"WOW — the flavor, the packaging, ALL OF IT! I received Brightland as a gift and If I had not received the gift I would not have known about these amazing oils. The flavor is great, the packaging is great, and just the overall experience was amazing. Will purchase again." —Brittany
Shipping info: UPS Standard Shipping, FedEx Home Delivery, and FedEx Standard Overnight are available.
Get it from Brightland Co. for $88.
8. A soft-serve dessert maker that'll turn their favorite fruits into a creamy, sorbet treat! It's the perfect gift for anyone with a sweet tooth, because it'll curve their craving without all the extra sugar.
Promising review: "This deserves 50 stars! Oh my gosh why did it take me so long to find this amazing gadget! Ice cream lovers, fruit lovers, sorbet lovers — THIS IS THE BEST INVENTION! So easy, quick, delicious and magical!!" —Jackie
Get it from Amazon for $47.95+ (available in six colors).
9. A chic and compact Beast Blender because it's just as useful as it is stylish. The ribbed design helps things blend faster and more smoothly. And bonus points for the mini blending vessel, matching to-go drinking lid, carrying cap, and hydration system that's included!
Promising review: "This has been a lifesaver in our house! My family was ready to divorce me over the noise created by our last blender which we put up with for the past two years. I'm sure even my neighbors were awakened every morning when I turned it on! I had to cycle through it twice to get everything blended properly. Never did I think you could find a quieter option that would perform better. The BEAST is a game changer! It is so quiet I can blend in the early mornings w/o fear of waking anyone else, and it cycles through once with blended smoothie perfection. It is so easy to use and clean and looks quite sleek on our counter. I love the smaller cup for making salsa and pesto. And, the hydration system is lovely...5 stars! LOVE IT!!!!! Don't hesitate, you will love it too!!!!!" —Cmarvy, Nordstrom Customer
Nordstrom shipping info: With standard shipping, item will arrive within 3-5 business days. Express and Overnight shipping also available.
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the Beast Blender for more details.
10. An enameled, cast-iron Le Creuset Dutch Oven they'll be cooking out of for years to comes (seriously, reviewers say they last forever!). It's easy to clean and won't chip or crack even after years of use.
Promising reviews: "Best cooking item I've ever bought. It really pays to buy the absolute best sometimes, and this is it in dutch ovens. I've used it at least twice a week since I bought it. It's such a delight to use." —Consuela S., Sur La Table customer
"A must-have for your kitchen. Beautiful, high quality. Even temperatures and great for roasting anything. So easy to clean also. The hardest decision is the color and size!" —Gail C., Sur La Table customer
Sur La Table shipping info: With standard shipping, item will arrive within 5–7 business days. Express and Overnight shipping also available.
Amazon shipping info: Not available on Amazon Prime, but generally takes a between 6-8 business days to ship, and up to 5 days with expedited shipping. See Amazon's full shipping information here.
11. This extremely sleek acrylic block and 17-piece set of black knives that's ergonomically shaped (!!) and even comes with a knife sharpener so your giftee can keep the knives as sharp as the day they were unwrapped.
The set comes with 13 knives, a pair of kitchen scissors, a peeler, and a two-stage knife sharpener.
Promising review: "These knives are great! They stay super sharp, they’re comfortable to hold, and I love how much counter space it leaves as opposed to a big bulky knife block. Fits perfectly in my minimalist kitchen!!! And it looks great on my counter being one of the few things that I keep on my countertop! It is the perfect amount of knives without being too many knives (I don’t like things in excess)! I have never had a cheese knife before, and this baby is my favorite one in the whole set! LOL! It slices through hard cheeses like butter! Have not tried on soft cheese, but I’m sure it’ll be great because it is super sharp! I can’t say enough about how much I love these knives!!" —Sadie Allen
Get a 17-piece set from Amazon for $64.99.
12. A collapsible cheese and tapas board with everything they'll need to slice, spread, and munch on their favorite snacks. It includes three ceramic bowls and a swivel tray that's perfect for fancy hors d'oeuvres, and has a hidden drawer with three cheese knives.
Promising review: "I love the compartments on this charcuterie plate. You can put so much on it; cheeses, spreads, meats, fruit, and vegetables. Plenty of room for dip." —Smart Shopper
Shipping info: Economy shipping starts at $6.95 for 8–9 business days with faster service available for an additional charge.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $88+.
13. A ✨best-selling✨ wine purifier perfect for wine-lovers (especially wine-lovers prone to headaches). This purifier will even get their cheap wine tasting like they paid the big bucks. When attached, it allows the perfect amount of oxygen into your wine, allowing you to taste the nuances, and enhancing the flavor.
Üllo is a wine-focused small business based in Chicago.
Promising review: "Life changing for my wife. Before this she was not able to drink red wine at all. She has not had a problem at all since." —FLted, Williams Sonoma customer
Williams Sonoma shipping info: standard shipping is 3–5 business days (or $26 for next-day shipping); orders must by placed by Dec. 19 for guaranteed delivery by Dec. 24.
14. A nitro cold brew maker that dispenses bubbly, frothy caffeinated goodness with the simple pull of the lever.
Promising review: "I thought maybe my excitement over this new treasure would fade, but exactly the opposite is true. I absolutely love having nitro coffee available at my fingertips every day. It works beautifully, it is easy to clean and fill, and we could not be more pleased. It truly does make café quality nitro coffee." —Elle Cee
Get it from Amazon for $149.99+ (available in two sizes, three styles, and two colors).
15. OR an electric cold brew maker for your ice coffee-loving giftee who needs their favorite beverage ASAP. This electric gadget will allow them to make a delicious batch in just 24–45 *minutes* instead of the usual 12–24 hours.
Promising review: "Love this! We bought one to test it out since we spend quite a bit purchasing already made cold brew. This thing has been a money saver! We tested most of the cold brew coffee types recommended and ended up preferring Starbucks House Blend, which makes a great cold brew in this machine! Easy to use, easy to clean and you get a great strong cold brew coffee within 45 minutes!" —Rachelle R.
Get it from Amazon for $90.60.
16. A splurge-worthy touchscreen toaster so they can choose precise heating levels for particular types of bread. It heats much faster than a traditional unit and a touchscreen toaster just sounds really, really cool.
Promising review: "I have to say, this toaster was well worth the investment. This one beat my old toaster by a mile in terms of how fast it toasts, and it adjusts easily and well to waffles and bagels. The toaster has a fantastic digital display too. I love the 10-second countdown feature so I can get my butter in place and slather it one while the toast is hot. The design is sleek and elegant, and my favorite surprise is the analog clock display. This makes my old toaster obsolete (it's now collecting dust in the bottom cupboard)." —Rob
Get it from Amazon for $349.
17. A cast iron garlic roaster for my garlic-obsessed giftees. All they need to do is put a bulb of garlic inside the roaster and sit it in the oven for 45 minutes! From there, they'll have soft garlic to spread on toast, toss in their meals, etc.
18. An Instant Pot 7-in-1 pressure cooker because it really does it all. Perfect for the cooks with limited space and even better for non-cooks with limited experience. It features 13 pre-programmed and customizable cooking settings for things as simple as soup or rice, to more complicated ventures like slow cooking and sautéing.
It's a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, and food warmer all rolled into one nifty appliance. Read our full review of the Instant Pot!
Promising review: "This is quite possibly the coolest, most versatile kitchen gadget I’ve ever owned. I love it so much that I’ve purchased two more for friends and relatives. What can it do? I think the real question is 'What can’t it do?' I truly believe you could replace every cooking appliance (including your oven and stove top) and do EVERYTHING in the Instant Pot. I purchased two sizes for my own use: the 3-quart (which is my almost-every-day workhorse for two person dishes) and the 8-quart (which I bring out to handle my dinner party dishes). Everything I’ve tried has been fabulous. In the realm of kitchen appliances, there is no better investment than the Instant Pot. Highly recommended!!!" —Stereoman
Get it from Amazon for $79.99+ (available in three sizes).
19. A Nutribullet blender set complete with not one, but two travel cups! This baby has some ultra powerful blades that can whip up anything they need, from protein shakes and smoothies to homemade salsa and (most importantly) frozen margs. They'll love it!
It comes with a regular large blender container and two travel cups.
Promising review: "I use this to make smoothies and cashew cream and any other job that calls for a blender. It's powerful and has a specific button for extracting...it does a good job for what I need a blender for. Love that it comes with separate blade and cups for personal smoothie to go." —Amazon shopper
Get it from Amazon for $126.70.
20. A fancy set of truffle-infused hot sauces for the person who loves to add some spice to their meals. With this set, they'll get a ~sophisticated~ spice with three different levels hotness.
Promising review: "I'm loving this variety pack!! The flavor is sweet and earthy with just a bit of spice (the black one is very mild and the hotter one is more like low medium heat). I'm eating it on everything! One of my favorite simple things to have it on is rice with just a little bit of butter and Truff. Unbelievably good!!" —L.
Get it from Amazon for $61.97+ (two options available).