35 Dresses And Jumpsuits With Pockets Because It Should Be A Rule Anyway
I think we can all agree that pockets just make everything better.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
2. A mini ruffle dress because it's seriously insta-worthy. The cotton blend material makes it to comfortable wear, while all the color options make it hard to choose just one!
3. An overall jumpsuit to take a casual T-shirt to the next level. It even comes in shorts version so you're covered in the summertime too!
4. A denim dress guaranteed to have the compliments rolling in. This one has a seriously cute button-down detail and the slits in the hemline give it some extra *oomph*.
5. A floral wrap dress that has the perfect hidden pockets on each side. After every compliment you receive (and there will be many) you'll want to shout "and it has pockets too!"
6. A cord utility jumpsuit with a matching corduroy belt (love) and four deep pockets total (love even more). There's no way you won't feel like a boss in this outfit.
7. An off-the-shoulder maxi dress for anyone who doesn't want to sacrifice comfort for style. With this dress, you'll get both (plus the pockets)!
8. A midi dress with tie shoulder straps because it's just as cute as it is comfortable. The ruffle detail on the neckline is gorge too, but my favorite part is the two pockets hidden on each side.
9. A velvet high-neck dress that's perfect for holiday and new year parties, date nights, and vacations to cold places (specific, I know). The smocked sleeves are the perfect addition!
10. A velvet jumpsuit to keep up with the trend from above. This gorgeous jumpsuit has a square neck, adjustable straps (yay!), and super comfortable wide legs.
11. A balloon sleeve wrap dress you can wear just about anywhere. The deep V-neck makes it chic, great for date night. But the plaid pattern can easily make this casual, just throw on a pair of white sneakers.
12. A sweatshirt hoodie dress, because there's nothing more comfortable than that. On top of having pockets, it's got warm fleece lining!
13. A satin jumpsuit that'll easily become the chicest thing in your closet. The stretchable waistband and flowy straight-leg are icing on the cake for this beautiful garment.
14. Or a long-sleeve cotton jumpsuit for something a bit more casual. The faux wrap style even has a button closure for extra security.
15. A cozy turtleneck sweater dress that you're probably going to live in after you try it on once. It's super soft and comes in over 20 colors (aka no one will blame you for getting a few 😉)
16. A trendy printed jumpsuit for when you're on the go with errands, lunches, and coffee dates that seem to have landed all on the same day. For the colder months, throw on a warm cardigan on top or a cozy turtleneck underneath.
17. A plaid jumpsuit that has puffy sleeves and a chic ruffled hem on the legs. Everything from this small biz is made-to-order, too, which helps a ton with sustainability and minimizing waste.
18. A boho-style maxi dress you can lounge in, grab to lunch in, or take that quick trip to Target. Either way, all eyes are on you in this flowy beaut!
19. A smocked cami jumpsuit that'll make looking stylish come effortlessly to you. The adjustable straps and wide legs make it extra comfy too!
20. A T-shirt dress with a twist — literally. The attached tie-front blt steps it up from a normal cotton shirt dress.
21. A belted romper that can be worn year-round. It's light enough for summer heat, and looks just as good with a pair of cozy tights in the winter.
22. A polka dot dress to have a new go to for wine tasting or Sunday brunch. The flowy sleeves and belted waist are the perfect details.
23. A wide leg jumpsuit because it can be worn to the office and to grab drinks after work. The belted waist really ~ties~ the whole thing together!
24. A faux leather shirtdress that will have jaws to the floor! This trendy number has two side pockets, a belted waist, and tons of attitude.
26. A corduroy overall dress that's perfect for layering. Wear a cute button down shirt underneath for a distinguished look, a t-shirt for something casual, or a cozy turtleneck for warmth!
27. A ruffle-sleeved mini dress with the adorable detail on both the shoulders and on the hem. The moody color and long sleeves also make it the perfect transitional piece from winter to spring.
28. A mini dress with a sheer waist that's perfect for a night out with friends. The high collared neck with that eye-catching waist is a must!
29. An off-the-shoulder jumpsuit you can easily wear chilling at home or out on the town. With the jogger-style bottom, you're sure to be comfortable (and cute!) all day long.
30. A flowy jumpsuit from an eco-friendly small business that's perfect for anyone with a minimalist style. This jumpsuit is super comfy (made with organic cotton and spandex) in addition to having hidden side pockets!
31. A ruffled hem dress to take a plain and simple staple piece and turn it into something more. The stylish and universal fit of this dress will have everyone asking, "where did you get that from!?"
32. A loose-fit jumper perfect for those days you want to look (and feel) put together while working from home. It's comfortable enough to chill in all day long, but if you need to run an errand there's no worries about changing.
33. A top-rated French Terry Jumpsuit from Everlane because the style options are endless with this piece. It's made of breathable, organic french terry cotton (hence the name) and features thick straps and an adjustable drawstring.
34. A waffle knit dress with rolled up sleeves that look extra cool. Style this with some tights, boots, and long coat and you're good to go!
35. A gingham midi dress that has pockets?! Yes, please. The black and white color can easily be worn year-round (yep, even in the winter). But if you're looking for something brighter, they've got pink, green, and yellow options too.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.