We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soothing sunrise alarm clock so waking up groggy isn't the norm anymore. With this, it'll feel calming and natural, like an at-home vacation, if you will. Having that every morning? I'll take it.
2. A pair of warm touchscreen-friendly gloves to make texting possible while keeping your hands cozy! Trust me, you'll appreciate the freedom to scroll through Instagram in any weather.
3. A set of wireless waterproof Bluetooth earbuds with adjustable silicone tips so they'll fit perfectly without constantly falling out no matter who's wearing them. The buzz on these babies is that not only are they affordable, but they are *super* comfortable, too — just take a look at the 217,00+ 5-star reviews!
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for more than four hours with each full charge). The earbuds are also sweatproof and waterproof so you can use them during workouts or runs, (even in the shower!), and have a built-in mic so you can chat on the phone.
Promising review: "I like that these came with several different options for sizing in the ear. I was able to find one that didn't ever seem to make my ear sore. I don't believe I have ever had that before. I haven't used earbuds a really long time because they just never worked out for me. I wore these for several hours when I got them prior to doing any charge or anything and was extremely satisfied with sound quality and comfort. I haven't done much other then working around the house so I can update once I take them to the gym or some other environment. I don't foresee any issues though. Great product." —Nathan J. Hamilton
Get it from Amazon $24.99+ (available in six colors).
4. A cordless purse light for those with huge bags that don't seem to end when you're looking for something specific. Sensors detect when your hand is close and will light up in response. And it automatically shuts off, too!
5. An electric wine opener because opening a bottle of wine should be as stressless as possible. You are, after all, about to sit and relax with a glass, right? The modern and sleek design makes it stylish enough to sit right on top of your counter or bar cart.
6. A smart–curtain motor to open and close your curtains without moving an inch. All you need to do is download the app, snap on the rail, and you're done!
7. A smart–button pusher because who doesn't want to voice control their light switch, garage doors, or AC these days? (It even works on manual coffee makers — ah!) This cool gadget works through the SwitchBot app and is also compatible with Alexa, Google Home, HomePod, and more.
8. An Ember temperature-control smartmug to keep your coffee and tea as hot as when you first poured it. It's all controlled through the app where you choose your desired temperature and can even make presets for specific beverages. Fancy stuff, right?
Promising review: "Best thing since sliced bread! I hate when my coffee gets cold. I was originally looking for one of those warming coasters, but then I saw the Ember mugs...there was no turning back. I can take my coffee with me into my bosses office and it still stays hot?? Yes please. I used that app and have adjusted my temp down to 127 degrees. It stays at that temperature the entire time. I’ve not had an issue with battery life either, doesn’t take me more than an hour to polish off a cup of coffee. I HIGHLY recommend." —Mathews
Get it from Amazon for $124.75+ (available in three colors).
9. A cool Bluetooth speaker and water bottle combo that'll make hiking, park days, and workouts much easier with one less thing to carry.
10. A mini projector to switch things up for movie nights in. With the right adaptor, it can connect to your phone, too! Your house will be the new designated movie night spot from now on.
11. A sleek and stylish charging station tray you won't mind laying around the house. Along with being compatible with iPhones, Galaxy phones, and AirPods, there's also plenty of room to toss your sunglasses, keys, or even jewelry in the attached catchall tray.
12. Or a desk lamp with a built-in charging station that gives you light and a fast charge. Its got a touch-controlled dimmer, an energy-saving auto-shut off feature, a rotating head, AND it even folds down so you can save space when it's not in use!
Because this desk is electric, it allows you to set up to four memory presets for quick height adjusting.
Promising review: "I love my new desk lamp! I really like that it comes with three different brightness levels. The first picture [shown above] is with the lowest brightness and its the level I use the most. Since I have two cats and when I'm asleep they walk around my desk, I love that the lamp is foldable (second picture) so the cats don't end up kicking it down when doing their mischievousness! Also the lamp is very light and the touch button to turn it on/off it makes it really cool! If you're looking for a desk lamp or night table lamp, this is great!!! Very happy with my purchase!! —Roxana Tortorella
Get it from Amazon for $19.79+ (available in four styles; Note only three come with wireless charging).
13. A Samsung Frame smart-TV to hide that solid black screen that kinda ruins your living room ~vibe~. When turned off, this TV disguises itself as gorgeous piece of art hanging on the wall.
14. An automatic pet feeder so you can schedule your fur baby's meals for up to 15 feedings a day. It can hold six liters of food, too — which basically is just peace of mind that your pet is covered even when you're not home.
15. A pack of light-dimming LED covers for those distracting bright and flashy lights on all of the electronics in your home. They work on everything from cable boxes to alarm clocks. You'll have a much better night's sleep and be able to focus on work without looking at that annoying light from the corner of your eye.
16. A rechargeable ring light that'll brighten your frame for work meetings or online classes and provide the perfect lighting for selfies. It's small enough to fit in purses and backpacks too!
Promising reviews: "Bought this to use for hosting online classes and Zoom sessions so that my video doesn't appear to be too dark. This light has three settings that are all very bright. The battery lasts a good deal of time and can also be used when plugged into USB power. Would recommend." —Shawn Maile
"I love this light. It has four brightness settings and is rechargeable. I only just received it, but wow what a huge difference. And for the price you just can't beat it!" —Samantha Logan
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
17. A laptop cooling pad for when your computer starts to make that over-heating, airplane propeller sound (you know the one). It's USB-powered and has three fans in it that'll keep your laptop cool so you can focus on work instead of reviving your work equipment.
Promising review: "Best purchase I have made in years. Only had it two days, but the first words out of my mouth to my wife were, 'I can work for hours like this.' If you work from home and like to work on the couch, recliner, breakfast nook, patio, etc, and you have your computer in your lap, this is an absolute must-have. Not only does it keep your legs and lap cool, but it also keeps your computer cool and able to process much more efficiently." —Trent Thiel
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in three colors).
18. A beanie with Bluetooth headphones because no one should ever have to sacrifice music for staying warm. This beanie is soft, comfy, and has a rechargeable battery that can last up to five straight hours of music time and seven hours of talk time on its built-in mic.
19. An Airfly wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods or any wireless headphones to things like airplane seats, gym treadmills, gaming systems, and more. No Bluetooth needed! It's small enough to toss in your purse or carry-on, too.
Promising reviews: "Very easy to set up & pair with my JBL headphones. I’ve used the AirFly to connect to an iPad and the Delta in flight entertainment system. Worked flawlessly with both! I’m glad I found this product." —AdvRacer
"I was a little nervous that they wouldn’t connect but once I got on the plane ✈️ plugged it in and pressed AirFly (4secs) then pressed and hold AirPods Pro back button ”Voila” connected YAY 😀! Now I can get caught up on a couple of movies 🎥 I missed. LOVE IT 💚 Volume is loud and clear." —Nicole J
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
20. A Tile Mate for those who lose their keys, phone, or wallet all the time. When attached to your keychain (or placed in your wallet), you'll be able to know where it's located using the app or reverse search on the Tile Mate to find your phone. Genius, right?
Promising review: "Brilliant buy. I am always looking for either my phone or my keys. I know, don’t judge😂. Seems I always have one, but not the other. This little device helps me find my phone when I have my keys, and my keys when I have my phone. Super easy to install once you download the app. Thank You!!!" —AES
Get it from Amazon for $24.88 (available in three colors and packs of two).
21. A compact wireless phone sanitizer to quickly and easily get rid of all the germs from the day. You can also use it to clean other small items like keys, sunglasses, headphones — basically anything that fits! After 10 minutes in this, 99% of the bacteria on their surfaces will be dead.
22. A pair of long-distance touch bracelets that connect you and your partner using Bluetooth, light signals, and mimicking touch vibrations. When the bracelet is touched, your love will immediately know you're thinking of them. It's durable, rechargeable, and waterproof too!
23. A cool camera backpack to hold all the essentials without limiting your personal style. It's got padded compartments, a laptop sleeve, a tripod holder, and TONS of pockets.
24. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite when you want to read in the bathtub, in the hot tub, or just while you're moving around nonstop. It's got an adjustable built-in light and an anti-glare screen, so no worries about reading at night or out in the bright sun.
Promising review: "I love the fact that I can read on this Kindle in both daylight and dim light conditions. It is so light and compact, which makes it easy to hold, easy to travel with, and the battery lasts forever. I love it." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129.99 (available in four colors).
25. A smart–reusable notebook that'll be a big help for those that love handwriting notes but hate transferring it over to a computer. With this notebook, whatever is written can go to cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, and more. When it's transferred, simply erase the notes with a damp cloth and reuse!
26. A vanity mirror with a built-in Bluetooth speaker, because you *need* Ariana Grande blasting as you apply that R.E.M. Beauty lip gloss. The mirror even rotates so you get the best angle.
27. A high-tech smart-toothbrush that easily connects to your smartphone to track brushing habits and give you pointers on areas of improvement.
28. A voice-controlled microwave so you can multitask in the kitchen or stay put on the couch for five more minutes (whichever you prefer). This microwave can also be controlled through an app... No wonder it's got 36,000+ 5-star reviews!
BTW, the voice control feature on this microwave is Alexa-powered, so you'll need an Echo Dot to get her going.
Promising review: "I love this microwave!! I needed one that was the same size for a specific space on my counter. Most larger microwaves are extremely expensive if they're of good quality. However, this one was very reasonable and it's surpassed my wildest expectations. Besides being the perfect size and not being overly heavy, it also connects to my Alexa. I can be doing other things in my kitchen and just talk to Alexa and she will automatically start the microwave. If you don't have an Alexa, there is an app for the microwave that works with your Wi-Fi. So that is another option that works really well! I'm extremely impressed by all of the functions available to me! You won't be disappointed if you buy this one!" —Sweetthang
Get it from Amazon for $179.99.