Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A chunky-knit infinity scarf so you can remain fashionable even on the coldest of days. This scarf is kinda long, so many reviewers wear it over their head for extra warmth, too.
Promising review: "Seriously, don't even bother getting earmuffs, you could just use this scarf and loop it around your neck and ears and it will keep you soooo warm. Also, you can transform it into a shawl if you'd like as well. The color was absolutely beautiful and exactly like the picture. The material is very soft! I used it as a neck pillow many times and an eye cover for when it was too bright and I was trying to get some rest. And soooooo warm and comfy! 10/10 great purchase! (For reference, I backpacked through Canada for a little over a week and this scarf was absolutely great in keeping my comfort and warmth levels elevated)." —Gaby
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in 39 colors).
2. A pair of Bearpaw ankle boots similar to Uggs, but a tad more affordable. These cuties are pre-waterproofed so your ankles, heels, and toes are prepared for the rain ~and~ snow. (They come in tons of different colors, too!)
Reviewers recommend sizing down!
Promising review: "I've always bought the higher boot and loved them. Decided to go with the shorter boot so I could wear them into the spring. Also liked the idea of being pre-waterproofed and the thicker sole. The boots haven't disappointed. I work outside in all kinds of weather and the boots have been super comfortable to walk in and my feet have been nice and warm and not uncomfortably hot." —Dazook
Get them from Amazon for $47.90+ (available in sizes 5–12, 15 colors, and tall versions, too!).
3. A pair of sherpa-lined joggers for when you're already settled on the couch and the blankets are just too far away. These cozy beauties will be your go-to during the winter (or if you're just always cold in general) because of their fleece lining and adjustable drawstring.
Promising review: "10,000,000/5 stars!!!!!! I just shoveled our driveway for an hour in 2-degree weather and my legs NEVER got cold. While my hands, face, feet, and arms were cold...legs were nice and toasty. I am recommending these to everyone!!!" —jc
Get it from Amazon for $33.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 11 styles).
4. A puffer coat so they stay toasty and trendy simultaneously. (Pair it with that furry hat above, and they're set for the next few winters.)
Promising review: "This jacket is such a steal for the quality! I bought this jacket to wear on a trip to coastal Massachusetts for Halloween weekend. It ended up snowing just before we got there, but this jacket kept me warm the whole time! Very high quality for the price, comfortable quilting inside." —Beth Danger
Get it from Amazon for $27.90+ (available in sizes XS–4X and 17 colors, some velvet some not).
5. A cropped turtleneck you can wear to the office, to happy hour, and to all the holiday parties you've got lined up. Reviewers say the side buttons are the *perfect* touch, so it's the must-have piece for your winter festivities!
Prime members: You can try before you buy!
Promising review: "This cropped turtleneck sweater is soo soft and comfy!! Perfect for my high-waisted jeans! So cute and the button detail gives it an extra flair. LOVE." —Amy M
Get it from Amazon for $28.06+ (available in sizes XXS–3X and five colors).
6. A sweatshirt hoodie dress, because there's nothing more comfortable than that. On top of having pockets, you've got the option between long and short sleeves!
Promising review: "Absolutely love this dress! I expected it not to fit. I WAS SO WRONG. Not only does it fit but it's the perfect length, hitting right above the knee. I got so many compliments on this dress! It shows off my curves without being uncomfortably tight. It's warm without making me too hot/sweaty. Cannot say enough good things!" —Erica Baldwin
Get it from Amazon for $23.88+ (available in sizes XS–3X and in 29 colors and sleeve-lengths).
7. A warm beanie to keep all the heat in, and all the cold out. It's stylish too, so extra bonus points there!
Promising review: "You can stop your search because this is the perfect beanie! I have been searching for months for a black beanie that looks high quality and super stylish and I finally found it! The fit is snug and doesn't give you a weird shape while you war wearing it. I bought beanies that were way too loose or tight and made it look like i head a weird shape head but this one fits perfectly. I own A LOT of outfits and i have no doubt this will pair perfectly with each one! Highly recommend! High quality and affordable. Win/Win!" —Lepetitdejanae
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in 18 colors).
8. A pair of super fun puffy slippers from Baggu to ensure their feet stay as warm as possible. These slippers are fleece-lined (!!) and lightweight — the perfect house slipper combo if ya ask me.
9. A fluffy jacket perfect for layering! Wear it when you're camping, running errands, or just flipping through the channels at home. Either way, this *will* be your new essential blanket coat.
Promising review: "So cozy and warm. I bought this in green, orange, grey, yellow, and red for work. I wear it over my scrubs. The price is so reasonable for a high quality jacket. It is light but keeps me warm, even outdoors." —NpSolita
Get it from Uniqlo for $39.90 (available in sizes XXS–XXL and three colors).
10. A cozy striped pullover sweater sure to always fit your mood because of the array of color combos this baby comes in. Feeling the fall season and a little moody? Orange and black stripes for the win! Feeling bright 'n cheery? Rainbow stripes are the go-to.
Promising review: "I was absolutely shocked on how well made this sweater is! It’s a lot thicker than I expect which is a big plus. It’s exactly as shown. I ordered a medium it’s slightly over sized but fits exactly the way I wanted it. Not to tight not to baggy. It’s also one of the softest sweaters that I have in my closet. Very comfortable and easy to layer under a jacket!" —Katie Cominsky
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 29 colors/ patterns).
11. A cozy turtleneck sweater dress you're probably going to live in after you try it on once. It's super soft and comes in over 20 colors (aka no one will blame you for getting a few 😉).
BTW, reviewers suggest going a size up if you a more oversized look.
Promising review: "Got it for the oversized look shown in the picture. I took the size recommendation survey to see what size to order. This sweater tapers at the bottom and the sleeves, pulled down or pushed up, offers a refined look. I wore with open-toe booties, and was complimented twice within the first hour of being out." —Valerie
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 38 colors and prints).
12. Knitted leg warmers so even if you're wearing a skirt, tennis shoes, or anything that just doesn't encourage more warmth, you'll still be cute and cozy. And if you're wearing tall boots, this will ensure they fit juuust right.
Promising reviews: "These are the best freaking leg warmers I've seen. I totally recommend these. They're not only cute but warm." —Georgia 🍑
"Pleasantly surprised...they are very thick, and very good quality. The elasticity in the band is good, and they do stay up." —🤑Someone take my debit 💳 card... 📢Please send help!🚨
Get them from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in 14 styles/colors and two-packs)