40 Affordable Loungewear Items With High-Quality Comfort, Because You Can Have Both
Style and comfort isn't determined by price, you've just gotta know where to look ✨
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A fluffy fleece set that comes with a mock-necked top and loose, straight-leg pants. It'll be like wearing a teddy bear hug all day long, and who wouldn't want that?
2. A versatile knit pullover and shorts set with a balloon-sleeve top that would look great with jeans on a night out and looks even better with the matching shorts while you chill on the couch.
3. A chunky turtleneck sweater set that's guaranteed to keep you warm and have you looking fab at home.
4. A tie-dye lounge set, because the combination of rainbow colors and comfy clothes will definitely put you in a good mood. The pants have pockets (yay!) and an elastic waistband, while the top is a warm long-sleeve crewneck.
5. An oversized T-shirt and biker short combo so effortlessly stylish, you'll look like you're heading to Calabasas to chill with the Kardashians.
7. A maxi top lounge set with a split front that'll earn you a ton of compliments during a night in with your besties. The comfortable matching lounge pants happen to be high waist, too.
8. A crop top and maxi skirt set so cute and versatile, you'll catch yourself wearing it outside the house too. This comfy cotton set includes a chic maxi skirt with a high slit and drawstring, and a square neck top with elastic trim.
9. A cozy hoodie to replace the old one you've had for years. It has pockets, a drawstring hood, and is perfect for layering.
10. A fuzzy three-piece loungewear set because it's basically like wrapping yourself up in a blanket. This set comes with a cropped tank, long open cardigan, and wide leg pants.
11. A ruffle short lounge set complete with a classic v-neck tee and shorts you won't ever want to take off. (And TBH, you don't have to — this set can be worn as PJs too!)
12. A cozy collared sweater because it will easily become a new favorite in your closet. It's super thick for warmth, but that long collar makes it super stylish too.
13. A fluffy hoodie set that comes with either long joggers or shorts. If you're *always* cold like me, you may want to get both 🥶
14. A 'homebody' sweatshirt because it pretty much sums up how we're feeling these days. It's made of soft and cozy fabric that you'll love. Toss on a pair of sweats or leggings and you've officially entered the comfort zone.
15. A sleepwear trio complete with a belted robe, a crop top, and a pair of stretchy waist pants that have a drawstring waist. TL;DR: You'll be living in this outfit.
17. A boxy T-shirt dress because it can be worn outside the house too (not that I'm leaving any time soon). It'll look great with slippers and boot heels alike, and I think that's what everyone wants in a fashion piece.
18. A muslin cotton pajama shirt and short duo that don't actually look like pajamas (aka the best kind of loungewear). Your coworkers will never know you're still in your PJs during video calls — a real win/win for comfort and style.
19. A pair of comfy checked sweater shorts cute enough for brunch in the summer, and comfortable enough to chill at home in the winter. Also, that pattern just looks classy as heck and I need it in my closet immediately 💁🏾♀️
20. A matching set with details that'll make you swoon. The joggers have pockets (!!), a drawstring waist, and a super cute line detail going down the leg.
21. A rib knit hoodie so cute, you may want it in multiple colors. It's cozy without diminishing style, and the oversized look is always a great choice.
22. A basic cropped tee with a twist — literally. The twist-front steps it up from a normal plain white tee, while it's still comfortable enough to lounge around the house in.
23. A waffle knit cardigan great for layering in the winter and wearing with a tank in the summer. Everyone needs any easy-to-style sweater in their closet 😉
24. A loose-fit jumper perfect for those days you want to look (and feel) put together while working from home. It's comfortable enough to chill in all day long, but if you need to run an errand there's no worries about changing.
25. A pair of high-waisted ribbed lounge pants you can throw on and immediately feel like you've got your life together. The wide leg ensures comfort and is also just chic as heck.
26. A customizable set of satin pajamas so you can monogram loungewear that everyone will be dying to borrow.
27. A pair of sweat joggers that are truly multifunctional. Need to run errands? You've got a cute pair of sweats to throw on. Not leaving the house? Time to break out these comfy pants.
28. Or a pair of sherpa-lined joggers for when you're already settled on the couch and the blankets are just too far away. These cozy beauties will be your go-to during the winter (or if you're just always cold in general) because of their fleece lining and adjustable drawstring.
29. A cable-knit two-piece set that you'll be tempted to wear outside the house too (you'll probably get compliments so might as well!). This cozy set is just what you need in your loungewear collection.
30. A long-sleeve cotton jumpsuit to have something a bit more casual. The faux wrap style even has a button closure for extra security.
31. A padded tank that's the perfect (and affordable!) Lululemon dupe, according to reviewers. And anything that eliminates the need to wear a bra deserves a gold metal IMO.
32. A pair of cotton leggings — the OG lounging go-to before matching sets and biker shorts. Reviewers say these babies are ultra comfortable and are great for layering.
33. A chic linen set that comes with a button-down top and drawstring shorts. This set can easily go from work mode to vacation mode like *that*.
34. A stretchy jumpsuit so cute that it makes the transition from PJs to actual clothes a breeze... meaning you don't have to change clothes at all.
35. A pair of high-waisted flare pants with nearly 13,000 5-star reviews with people raving about how soft and comfortable they are. To say they're obsessed is an understatement!
37. A two-piece knit set so sleek and expensive-looking, it's hard to believe it's under $50 (or $100 for that matter). And why waste more $$ when you can get quality for way less?
38. An off-the-shoulder jumpsuit you can easily wear chilling at home or out on the town. With the jogger-style bottom, you're sure to be comfortable (and cute!) all day long.
39. A knit playsuit with an adorable drawstring waist and balloon sleeves. It's cozy, cute, and the keyhole back detail gives it a little edge.
40. A lightweight lounge set that's simple, elegant, and soft to the touch. (P.S. check out those pockets!)
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.