1. Do so by wearing this $59.99 Mango dress that looks just like the Carven catwalk stunner. Florals for spring have never felt more #groundbreaking.
2. ...or this $49.90 asymmetrical striped top from Zara that strikingly resembles this Self-Portrait SS17 creation.
3. ...or this $69.90 Zara khaki dress that looks just like this Carolina Herrera one.
4. ...and this $34.50 Ralph Lauren/Macy's robe that looks SO similar to this hyped Lacoste one (cause' if you can head straight to class without taking off your robe, DO so)
5. Trenches are as trendy as ever, I'm gonna hide all my bad-outfit days under this $79.99 Tibi catwalk twin from H&M.
6. ...or channel your inner 1800s lady, or Rihanna, in this $50.99 waist-cinched H&M shirt that looks just like the cool-kid one from Fenty x Puma.
7. There has never been a better time to think pink, I'm opting for the $79 Mango one until Marc Jacobs begs me to wear his (which he clearly will when he sees me in this).
8. ...we all dream of sunny spring days, but when clouds are out, I will stay warm in this knitted Gucci-lookalike from Forever 21 ($17 dollar for a top SS17 trend? Sign me up!)
9. m...or why not update your old sweatshirt with this Burberry-inspired $32 ASOS one? (who said you can't wear pom poms on your shirt?)
10. Chop it off and stripe it out like Tommy Hilfiger, or the $4 version from Forever 21 (clearly picking this over my Starbucks-order)
11. But, when all else fails: go back to classic Chanel with this $49.90 Zara tweed cousin
12. ...and don't be afraid to check out some checks with Prada, or for $17.99 with H&M .
13. ...or just go wild with these $69 Urban Outfitters flared, tear-away jeans that will work just as well in a fashion-jungle as the ones from Roberto Cavalli.
14. ...or go even wilder with leopard according to Dolce&Gabbana (or this awesome $33 ASOS version)
15. Pleats will never cease to please me, this season is no different thanks to Christopher Kane and, at $39.99, Mango.
16. Everyone knows a girl can't have enough tulle in her closet. So does Rodarte and Zara (at $49.90!).
17. And there's nothing more essential than a real spring coat, and the perfect one comes with flowers: this is a well-known truth everyone from Miranda Priestly, to Dries van Noten and Topshop knows (and Topshop delivers it at $85!)
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!