4. You thought you looked damned sexy in one of these.
5. Anything you were wearing was covered in these.
Your shirt, your hat, your prom dress…
6. You bought every teen magazine you could find that had poster pullouts.
And if you were really lucky, you had a friend who was a Menudo or Def Leppard fan who would trade extra posters with you from their magazines.
7. You screamed. A lot. Maybe even fainted once or twice.
At concerts. Watching MTV. Listening to the radio. Seeing a guy walking down the street from the back who you were convinced was John Taylor. So, pretty much you screamed when anything happened that was remotely D2 related.
9. You had Duran Duran birthday parties.
Andy, Feb 16
Roger, April 26
Nick, June 8
John, June 20
Simon, October 27
10. You had parties if there was a new moon on a monday.
11. You had every record variation, 12” and import you could find.
Even the ‘side projects’.
12. You knew every lyric to every song, proving true fan-dom if you mastered ‘New Religion’.
13. You knew all the ‘b-sides’.
The Chauffeur, Faster Than Light, Secret Oktober, Khanada, Make Me Smile =)
14. You’d only sing the Simon part of ‘Do They Know It’s Christmas’.
16. Patrick Nagel became your favorite artist.
18. You don’t acknowledge any album from here on.
19. They still make you weak in the knees.
They just get hotter with age.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏