1. The Height Differences.
Sam Winchester – 6’ 4”
Dean Winchester – 6’ 1”
Ichabod Crane – 6’ 1”
Abbie Mills – 5’ 1”
But we all know she can kick their asses.
2. Sam Geeking Out Over Ichabod
He loves his research, so just think about the nerdgasm he’d have over Crane. Let’s hope the pages of Washington’s Bible don’t stick together.
4. A Weapon-off!
Dean and Jenny love to show off their ammunition. Wouldn’t be surprised if it brought some sparks. Who’s down to ship Denny?
5. Cas and Ichabod Bonding Over Confusion
Ichabod: “Things have changed immensely in 250 years.”
Castiel: “I was observing the entire time and don’t understand. But try TV. I’ve learned a few things from The Pizza Man.”
6. Mills and Mills
Abbie Mills meet Jodie Mills. Both are female cops from small towns who have been unwillingly thrust into a war against the supernatural.
7. The Nicknames
Dean would have a field day. “Thanks for the history lesson, School House Rock.”
Crowley: “So Moose and Squirrel are dealing with the big, scary Moloch. That demon lacks some panache if you ask me. And between us girls, Moloch’s using the theatrics to overcompensate for something.”
11. Apocalyptic Advice
The Winchesters know about dealing with horsemen and the apocalypse. Their knowledge of purgatory would set Katrina free. But expect Dean to hit on Mrs. Crane.
And most importantly…
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏