1. The Height Differences.
Sam Winchester – 6’ 4”
Dean Winchester – 6’ 1”
Ichabod Crane – 6’ 1”
Abbie Mills – 5’ 1”
But we all know she can kick their asses.
2. Sam Geeking Out Over Ichabod
He loves his research, so just think about the nerdgasm he’d have over Crane. Let’s hope the pages of Washington’s Bible don’t stick together.
4. A Weapon-off!
Dean and Jenny love to show off their ammunition. Wouldn’t be surprised if it brought some sparks. Who’s down to ship Denny?
5. Cas and Ichabod Bonding Over Confusion
Ichabod: “Things have changed immensely in 250 years.”
Castiel: “I was observing the entire time and don’t understand. But try TV. I’ve learned a few things from The Pizza Man.”
6. Mills and Mills
Abbie Mills meet Jodie Mills. Both are female cops from small towns who have been unwillingly thrust into a war against the supernatural.
7. The Nicknames
Dean would have a field day. “Thanks for the history lesson, School House Rock.”
Crowley: “So Moose and Squirrel are dealing with the big, scary Moloch. That demon lacks some panache if you ask me. And between us girls, Moloch’s using the theatrics to overcompensate for something.”
11. Apocalyptic Advice
The Winchesters know about dealing with horsemen and the apocalypse. Their knowledge of purgatory would set Katrina free. But expect Dean to hit on Mrs. Crane.
And most importantly…
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹