As the third installment of the Bill and Ted saga continues to work its way through the pipeline, excitement keeps growing. And it’s become more and more clear that this movie with be epic. Here’s why:
2. More historical figures for them to know nothing about.
Our favorite San Dimas residents have learned that Joan of Arc didn’t marry Noah, Caesar wasn’t a “salad dressing dude”, and Napoleon was more than just a short, dead guy. So what will B & T learn next? That J. Edgar Hoover didn’t invent the vacuum cleaner?
5. Lots of buzz, but no rush.
It feels like we’ve been hearing about this project for years. That’s because we have. The news was leaked even before the script was written. But the writers are taking their time, making sure what they put out is actually, you know, good.
7. Wyld Stallyns will (hopefully) know how to play.
Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure gave us a peek at a future full of peace and great bowling scores. And it’s all because of Wyld Stallyns. Released plot details reveal that the new film will center around the band and their struggle as Bill and Ted try to write the most important record in the world.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴