Servings: 4 to 6
9 ounces tortilla chips
½ cup marinara sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
½ red onion, sliced thinly
1 cup cooked sausage, diced
1 cup pepperoni slices, diced
6 pepperoni slices, whole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. In a large pan or skillet, lay down half of the tortilla chips, followed by half of the marinara, mozzarella, mushrooms, green pepper, red onion, sausage, and diced pepperoni.
3. Repeat with the remaining ingredients except a handful of mozzarella and the whole pepperoni slices.
4. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top and arrange the pepperoni slices evenly.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.