1. People always talk about the “right” way to poach an egg.
Well, we think there are about as many ways to poach an egg…
4. Here are 7 ways that world-class chefs and cooking sites teach you to poach an egg:
5. Where Julia Child uses a mechanical device, Jacques Pepin simply lowers his eggs straight into the water.
7. Serious Eats recommends using only fresh eggs and a fine mesh strainer.
8. Curtis Stone advocates a big pot of boiling water and white wine vinegar.
10. By far the coolest and most fool-proof way to poach an egg comes from chef Laurent Gras.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.