1. People always talk about the “right” way to poach an egg.
Well, we think there are about as many ways to poach an egg…
4. Here are 7 ways that world-class chefs and cooking sites teach you to poach an egg:
5. Where Julia Child uses a mechanical device, Jacques Pepin simply lowers his eggs straight into the water.
7. Serious Eats recommends using only fresh eggs and a fine mesh strainer.
8. Curtis Stone advocates a big pot of boiling water and white wine vinegar.
10. By far the coolest and most fool-proof way to poach an egg comes from chef Laurent Gras.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️