4. That’s where we step in with some creative (and, of course, practical) gifts for the cook who seems to have everything.
Whether you’re helping a loved one specialize in a particular cuisine or enhancing their already absurdly thorough collection of kitchen supplies, these are sure to be crowd-pleasers.
39. And the dream gift…outside of going to Le Cordon Bleu in Paris perhaps.
41. Any other gift ideas for the cook who has everything? We’d love to hear them. And we also hope this helps.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.