4. That’s where we step in with some creative (and, of course, practical) gifts for the cook who seems to have everything.
Whether you’re helping a loved one specialize in a particular cuisine or enhancing their already absurdly thorough collection of kitchen supplies, these are sure to be crowd-pleasers.
39. And the dream gift…outside of going to Le Cordon Bleu in Paris perhaps.
41. Any other gift ideas for the cook who has everything? We’d love to hear them. And we also hope this helps.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪