1. Paul Bocuse in Your Kitchen
Honest, humble French meals from the legend himself.
2. Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child
It’s not cliche if it’s true.
3. But really, the woman was a genius.
Can we all agree that we want that kitchen?
4. Essential Pepin
Yes, 700 may seem like a lot of recipes, but Jacques changed French food forever so we’ll give him that.
5. Around My French Table by Dorie Greenspan
Every other apple cake recipe in the world pales to this one.
6. Le Bec-Fin Recipes by Georges Perrier
Now you can make haute cuisine at home. Thanks, Georges.
7. Saveur Cooks Authentic French
Rediscovering French tradition never tasted so good.
8. Simply French: Patricia Wells Presents the Cuisine of Joel Robuchon
Could you imagine a better culinary duo?
9. The Country Cooking of France by Anne Willan
If the photography doesn’t get you hungry, the caramel-filled crepes will.
10. Roger Vergé’s Vegetables in the French Style
For the vegetarians out there…who aren’t afraid of butter or duck fat.
Read, cook, and bon appétit!
- Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they disagree with President-elect Donald Trump's plan on how to keep jobs in the US.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️