2. Last Slam-mas
Ah.. Slam-mas memories…
3. Jingle Slam
Basshunter + Space Jam = The most ballin’ techno Christmas track you’ll ever hear.
4. White Winter Slamnal
Sit back, relax, and jam to this winter-themed slam.
5. Feslam Navijam
“I wanna wish you a Merry Slam-mas, from the bottom of my heart.”
7. O Slam All Ye Faithful
“Come and behold slams. Jam with choirs of angels.”
8. Washington Wizards in Winter
Trans-Siberian Orchestra can never do a live version of this remix because the epic-ness would be too intense for this world to handle.
9. Slam Jam Mountain
While this music from the N64 game “Super Mario 64” isn’t on most people’s holiday playlists, it’s a great wintery classic for gamers.
10. Silent Court
This remix takes Michael Bublé’s beautiful version of Silent Night into overtime.
11. What You Gonna Slam For Christmas?
What’s better than one song by Quad City DJs? Two songs by Quad City DJs! If this doesn’t get you hyped for Christmas, nothing will.
12. The Christmas Slam
See if reindeer really know how to jam. (Hint: they definitely do.)
For more ballin’ slam jams, check out r/comeonandslam on Reddit.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.