2. If you’re single, NOT being given “And Guest”
At least give single friends the chance to find a sure thing hook up buddy before the wedding. Don’t force them to search drunkenly for that end of the night score that will almost certainly be worse than the hangover.
5. Being asked to be in the wedding party
You feel like you can’t say no, and the result is a never-ending list of crap. The next several months will be filled with ridiculously expensive, time-consuming nonsense. Bridal bingo is not worth 3 phone calls, ya’ll.
16. Drunk bride
This happens far too often, and like dogs humping, you can’t not look at it in awe and disgust. True, it is her day, but you’d hope she wouldn’t want to french kiss the trumpet player and fall asleep on the buffet table when so many pictures are being taken.
17. Bride and groom cutting the cake
While it can be cute on occasion, usually turns awkward real fast. More often then not, no one was taught how to cut a tiered cake, and the result is along the lines of stabbing it in different places until they find a loose chunk. Or the cake dies, whichever comes first.
19. Bad music.
Bad music at a wedding is just the last nail in the coffin. Whether it’s a DJ or a full band, if all we’re hearing is Top 40 with Beatles snuck in every other song, then we have a problem. I hate to make judgements, but boring music makes a statement. And it’s a bad one.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.