1. You’ve already been sitting on your train for 20 minutes when you find out they decided to skip your stop.
4. You’ve thoroughly debated changing your Facebook current city to your train station.
8. You’ve had to stop in the morning to get exactly a 5 dollar bill and 2 singles in order to pay for parking.
10. You open up your phone browser and this screen is always your last page visited.
11. You’ve had to Google what cross-honoring means… and end up disappointed that this is supposed to help.
Where is the bus stop anyway???
21. You’ve been randomly told that you are going to be on an enhanced weekend schedule (or MLK) which means NOTHING to you.
Just tell me what time the train is coming!
25. When your coworker, who commutes from Grand Central complains, you’re like…
26. You’ve formed a camaraderie with the people at your train station because you can ‘all relate’.
27. When you get a morning meeting request at work, you always click tentative because there’s a 63% chance you won’t make it.
28. Any day the Rangers play, any day you have plans after work, and every Friday.. you can expect this.
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️