3. Bryan Greenberg's hair was so 2002.
5. It's kind of like The Breakfast Club, except it's a teen heist comedy and not a classic John Hughes film.
6. "SAT" could stand for any of the following: Suck Ass Test, Secretly A Tease, Sick And Twisted, Stoned And Toasted.
11. This Dawson's Creek reference.
Matty (Greenberg): So you'll help us, then?
Francesca (Johansson): Um, no.
Matty: Why not?!
Francesca: Well gosh, Pacey, maybe I don't think you and Dawson can pull it off.
12. Pretty much any scene with these two.
Matty: Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to look at your underwear.
Francesca: Who says I'm wearing any?
13. Erika Christensen isn't Swimfan creepy anymore.
14. Leonardo Nam's stoner Roy is a hilarious narrator and gets a verbal lashing from Desmond's (Darius Miles) mom.
16. Sibling bonding with the guy that played Shaggy in the Scooby Doo movies.
17. It's so cute how worried they look about stealing the answers to the SAT.
Logically, it wouldn't make sense to steal the answers to the SAT since every test is different. But that's Hollywood for ya.