1. The unintentional lowrider:
2. The car that will definitely heat up and thaw out as soon as you get to your destination:
3. The still-driving-on-a-spare-after-500-miles car:
4. The car that constantly wants you to check its engine:
5. The wreck:
6. The twerkmobile:
Wherever it's going, it's bumping.
7. The shark fin:
8. The car that's so small it might as well be a bike:
9. The broken-door, don't-care car:
10. The car that's not even worth cleaning:
11. The mom car:
12. And the car that you most definitely know how to work:
Finding the right first car can be difficult; an Allstate Agent gets it. Check out new, surprising ways they can help.