We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 6-gallon whole house humidifier that has it all: a 70-hour run time, easy pour-in reservoir, rolling wheels, three fan speeds, and an adjustable humidistat. All this to say, you can set it, forget it, and wake up to a moisturized home (up to 2,700 square feet)!
2. And a slightly bigger console humidifier if you need a bit more coverage, because this baby can humidify up to 3,600 feet and not even break a sweat.
5. A console whole-house humidifier that not only runs for 45 hours and is easy to roll into your kitchen and refill, but also looks super stately, adding a refined touch to any decor.
9. An ultrasonic Levoit humidifier, aka the Swiss army knife of humidifiers. It comes with a remote control, an automatic humidity sensor, a 753-square-foot range, and, as a bonus, three aroma pads!
10. A small tower humidifier that will make you so happy you have this stout little moisture robot in your home (which, by the way, can be as large as 1,200 square feet).
11. And a whole-house humidifier in case you need a completely hassle-free house-quenching solution, complete with a 1,000-square-foot range and a self-cleaning UV light that cleans 👏 the 👏 mist, so there will be no dirty steam circulating around your home.
Can't wait to breathe easy again in your own house? Join the club.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.