We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bestselling ergonomic foot rest with three different heights that reviewers say works great if your feet don't touch the ground or if you suffer from foot, back, or knee pain. It's got a slight swivel to it so you can increase circulation to your lower body.
3. A foot rest that tilts up to 20 degrees, so that your long-suffering joints can let loose. It's constructed from a metal frame and has rubber feet to protect your floors.
4. A splurge-worthy Humanscale ergonomic foot rocker designed to engage your lower leg muscles, relieving pressure on your lower back as well.
5. A climate control foot rest with cool-fan, low-heat, and high-heat settings. On top of that, you can also adjust the height and the angle, so you can work serenely at your desk while your officemates' toes freeze or overheat.
7. A foot rest with an added support bar ingeniously providing you with several foot-elevation options so you don't have to commit or succumb to your back pain!
8. A shoulder-width footstool rocker with an extra-grippy surface you can roll your feet on in any direction you want. Your sore back will thank you later!
10. A height-adjustable platform foot rest ideal for sitting or standing desk dwellers who need a foot rest that can adapt to the height they need. It ranges between 6" and 11" from the floor, so you can adjust between sitting and standing!
11. A memory foam platform foot rest soft enough so your feet can have a spa day under your desk, but sturdy enough to support your joints. It also has a foot pedal adjustment system so you don't have to leave your chair to get it to the desired tilt.
12. An ergonomic memory foam foot rest your feet will absolutely love for the dual rocker function and the fact that the plush yet supportive foam will feel like a massage for your overworked ankles.
13. A teardrop-shaped foot rest made for keeping your toes both rested and engaged, so working at your desk doesn't have to be a torturous affair.
14. An adjustable incline footrest to help you both rest your tootsies and stretch your calves when needed, which is especially handy on those days when you're basically glued to your desk.
Promising review: "I cannot BELIEVE this little thing has changed my entire life. I sit for HOURS a day at my desk and I always feel like I need my feet up? I bought this and within MINUTES, my back and legs felt amazing. I cannot get over how well this works. So simple, so effective. I'd buy 100 more if I needed them." –J. H.
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in three colors).
Stuck in your office chair for eight hours a day? Now at least your back won't hurt.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.