We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super lightweight travel toiletry bag made from water-resistant material, so you won't have to undertake any massive cleanup operations like you did after the Micellar Water Spill of 2019.
Promising review: "This little toiletry bag is great. I recently took it on a hiking trip and it was more than big enough to fit all my toiletry needs and a roll of toilet paper. I didn't take makeup but did take face creams/lotions/toothbrush/toothpaste/face wipes/a small thing of dry shampoo/hand sanitizer. I can't speak to the bag's submerged waterproofness but I did take this bag into the camp shower with me and, while it did get sprayed, the contents inside were dry. I like this thing so much I've left my toiletries in there and added a few to use at home since it keeps me organized. Great little grab and go toiletry bag." —French Film Lover
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in six colors).
Check out more bags with plenty of pockets for storing your travel essentials!
2. A Beis toiletry bag which seemingly thought of everything: in addition to its miraculously spill-proof material, it has a zipped bottom compartment for extras, a special toothbrush compartment, and a wide wire frame opening so you can see everything inside.
Promising reviews: "I decided to add to my Beis collection and got the Dopp kit for my latest vacation. I love it so much! It’s roomy enough to fit my travel skin care, contact solution, travel shower gel, and more. The bottom compartment is an added luxury I never knew I needed until I had it. If you’re thinking about buying, do it." —Ariel B.
"Such a handy wash bag! I fit all of my toiletries I needed for a weekend away and wasn’t even near full; it has so much room! 🙌 Especially love the little toothbrush compartment, hate have a toothbrush loose in a wash bag so I love the little organizing compartments ☺️" —Zoe B.
Get it from Beis for $48 (available in two colors).
3. A Herschel toiletry kit that's classy as it is functional, meaning it'll look absolutely dashing on your bathroom counter no matter where you're staying.
Promising review: "Picked this up as an overdue toiletry bag replacement, couldn't be happier. It's a good size, so you can fit all the necessities, it's also long enough for electric toothbrushes (at least for me). Zippered outer pocket (one side only), then on the inside you have netting on both sides for organization. While purely cosmetic, I dig the contrast lining inside, just adds some nice flair to what's typically a mundane piece of your travel kit. Herschel makes good gear, many of you are probably already familiar with their backpacks or slings, this small bag is no different, same expected Herschel quality applies. Not something I'll have to replace anytime soon (which is a good thing), but could see myself grabbing another for a different purpose possibly." —David Hansen
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in 3L and 5L sizes, and 28 colors).
4. A Lay-n-Go toiletry bag which ingeniously fans out into a durable, machine-washable mat, so maybe now you can actually get ready without having to rifle through a million products in your way.
Promising review: "As an avid traveler with a lot of cosmetics and moisturizers, I had to resort to using plastic Ziploc bags to hold it all because my pretty carriers just took up too much room in my carry-on bag. This is so wonderful to just loosen it and place it on the hotel counter and everything is there and can be easily organized for my stay. When ready to leave I just tighten the strings! Plus it makes the hotel bathroom look so much more organized rather than my placing the items on one of their hand towels on the counter. Kudos on an awesome product!" —Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.95+ (available in three sizes and 23 colors).
This is also on our list of travel products for your next flight!
5. A toiletry bag destined to make getting ready in an airport bathroom look like a breeze, what with the water-resistant nylon material and spacious interior compartments.
They also make a larger 3.6L version.
Promising review: "I’ve tried many toiletry bags in an effort to be organized and initially dismissed this one as was looking for one that could be used for airport security. This one is perfect! I have a separate clear bag for liquids and use this one for non liquids on one side and the mesh pocket side is perfect for makeup. I love the fact it lays flat so easy to open up and see everything. The little zip pocket is ideal for hair bands, tweezers etc. Used it twice now and love it." —Laura S.
Get it from Away for $55 (available in four colors).
6. A toiletry bag designed for stylists from an Oprah's Favorite Things-endorsed company (!!) — the top compartment is made with a heat-resistant lining ideal for styling tools, and both compartments are super spacious if you're the type of person who needs to take their entire 12-step Korean skincare routine with them on the go.
PurseN is a handbag and organization small biz founded by Hardeep Melamed. Check out their Oprah-endorsed products here!
Promising review: "I am over the moon happy with my new Stylist Bag! I LOVE IT! It allows me to pack makeup, cleansers, and hair products standing up so when i unzip the bag I can see EVERYTHING at a glance. And the top section holds all my brushes, comb, travel size straightener, and even several Velcro rollers. I truly have never had a bag I love more (and I love everything PurseN!)" —Kathryn
Get it from PurseN for $88.
7. A vegan leather toiletry bag so dapper people will think you're a first-class regular, but little will they know how affordable it is for the style and functionality.
Promising review: "The Vetelli toiletry bag is fantastic. It is well-crafted and the design is very organized. I like the dispensing bottles included in the bottom portion along with the different storage compartments. It even has a little what I consider secret zipper in the main section. It is a sharp looking dopp bag and I am very pleased with this purchase. The packaging of the bag was probably the best I've seen. The bag was inside a cotton bag and wrapped in tissue along with each zipper, all of this in a plastic Ziploc bag surrounded by bubble wrap. I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone looking for a sharp and well organized toiletry bag." —Paul D
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
8. A basic clear toiletry case you can easily pick up for every member of your travel party to pack their TSA-approved items in, because security is already a big enough headache you don't need on your plate.
Promising review: "These bags are amazing! Very well made and easy to fill. Because they have a flat bottom, I don’t have problems with them falling over like a plastic bag will. They fit neatly in my carryon. I’ve used them for other things besides what needs to be removed for TSA. Medications, makeup, miscellaneous small items. I love the clear cover, makes it so easy to grab the right case. I’m planning on purchasing more!" —Matthew's Ama
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in 11 colors).
9. A Dagne Dover toiletry bag capable of staying upright so you're less in danger of a catastrophic spill — plus, it comes with a removable soft insert to organize your stuff and also look bomb on your next Instagram story.
Promising review: "This is honestly one of my favorite things I own. It keeps everything so organized and makes traveling an absolute breeze. Everything has its own place and it all fits so neatly. It makes me so happy and makes everyday living just a little bit better. I love doing my skincare and having everything right where it needs to Be! No complaints at all, it’s a million times better than I even expected it to be." —Katherine W.
Get it from Dagne Dover for $50+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
10. A hanging toiletry bag with an astounding number of compartments, zippered pockets, and elastic straps that also hangs conveniently from a hook or towel rack so you can have unfettered access to all the products you need to get ready.
Promising review: "Seriously?! Do you see how much this holds?! Full shampoo bottles, face washes, hairbrush... everything I could need or want to bring, FITS IN THIS ONE BAG! I honestly didn’t think it would hold everything! But it does! And it’s so cute! Feels like great quality too — all the hardware came with protective wraps to keep from scratching and the zippers feel very hardy. The hook at the top is also VERY WELL SECURED to the bag. It’s double stitched to the top panel and almost feels like seatbelt material. And I love the extra pockets and netting inside. I like to have everything in its 'home,' some of the other brands I saw just had big zippered pouches and nothing more. This bag is awesome and so worth it. I would absolutely recommend this!" —mahea_c
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in five colors).
11. A 100% recycled polyester Everlane Dopp kit you can zip open normally, or snap and fold down for unencumbered access to your stuff.
Promising review: "This bag is perfect for travel toiletries! I LOVE that it is made of recycled material and that it is very high quality! I really like folding over the edges on top while filling it, and the fact that you can open and close the snaps on the side to adjust for space/size. This bag is extremely roomy...I had a bag before that was huge and bulky and stiff and I thought I *needed* such a big bag but then I got this one and it has room for everything I bring and more...I’m thinking to myself 'hmm what else can I bring.' I’m so glad I found this as I searched for new travel gear. Highly recommend!" —Meeeg
Get it from Everlane for $35 (available in four colors).
12. A super affordable half-moon toiletry pouch compact enough to take up almost no space in your carry-on, and versatile enough to go on every road trip and international escape.
Promising review: "I've had this little travel pouch for four months now. It has held up well and fits so much more than I expected. Most of the items I carry in there are tube/pencil shaped and I can fit 18 items and still close the zipper comfortably, with a little room to spare. I'm constantly zipping/unzipping it and the zipper hasn't worn down or snagged on me. I throw this pouch inside my purse and have yet to see any fraying on the corners — there are no loose threads on the outside and the compartments inside are sewn in place nicely. This is actually really well made considering it was only $10." —Katie
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in six colors).
13. An adorable hanging toiletries bag whose vibrant design will put a smile on your face, even if you just got off a red-eye and are a shell of the human being you once were.
J-BeautyLife LA is an Etsy shop based in California that specializes in travel bags, cosmetic bags, and jewelry.
Promising review: "This bag is so cute! It is a nice waterproof material and it holds so much stuff. I'm able to fit multiple full-sized products in the main section and more products in the other compartments. The shipping was quick and arrived before the estimated arrival date." —Erica Ruggiero
14. A clear toiletry case made from eco-friendly materials that allows you to quickly locate your favorite blush without having to hunt — not to mention, the small and medium sizes are TSA-compliant, so you can get to your gate stress-free.
Truffle is a woman-owned small business that specializes in TSA-approved or stadium-approved bags and accessories.
Promising review: "I refuse to check bags when I fly and have been looking for the perfect clear toiletry bag for a long time. Let me tell you, the Jetset Case is perfect in every way! It fits the perfect amount in a nice structured case and is TSA compliant and oh so stylish! I love it and can’t wait to take it on all my trips!" —Gina H.
Get it from Truffle for $48.75+ (available in three sizes, seven colors, and leather or nylon).
15. A travel toiletry bag giving off designer handbag vibes, but with the functionality of your most beloved travel accessory that also won't break the bank.
Promising review: "I love how mature this looks; it is perfect for traveling for work and feels classy. I love that the top stays open so I don't have to dump everything on a towel on the hotel bathroom counter. The pockets inside help keep things neat and I can fit all my brushes I need underneath. The only thing I don't like is that you can't access the bottom pocket while the top is open (which I knew when I bought it, and if you could the brushes would be less secure and protected). I love this bag and have recommended it to other people I work with. Would definitely buy again." —MissMattie
Get it from Amazon for $23.99 (available in four colors).
16. A triple-zip compartment toiletry bag with a deceptive amount of storage space, so if you can't decide between a few essentials and your entire makeup collection, now you don't have to!
Promising review: "I've had one of those roll-up toiletry bag for years!! This bag has replaced that in one trip. It held all of my makeup and hair supplies, all of our shampoos (travel size), toothbrushes, and toothpaste and kept it organized. I was so happy when I got to our hotel and realized if I'd used my hanging one it would be rolled out on a tiny counter. There were no hooks to hang it from and the doors were too wide to use the hook. This bag sat perfectly on the counter and kept my stuff organized. I will be using it to take my toiletries camping as well. It packs easily being a rectangular shape, the roll up one never stayed upright, risking leaks. Zippers and seams are sturdy and the bag is soft to the touch! I would recommend! Upgrade yourself; it's worth it!" —S.K.
Get it from Amazon for $24.39+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
17. A toiletry bag made from 95% repurposed vinyl from billboards, which means every single one made is unique — making it an ideal gift for the travel enthusiast in your life who has "everything."
Rare Form is a small biz started by two brothers that repurposes billboards to make bags, coolers, travel accessories, and more.
Promising review: "My old toilet bag was close to 20 years old! Needed a new one so when I saw the concept of this company I thought it was the perfect excuse to get a new one and it’s the perfect size with several different compartments. Keeps everything organized! Love it!" —Cathy R.
"I love this bag. I take it to the gym with me and all my stuff is neatly arranged. The bag zips up quickly and the durable vinyl is waterproof. I love how the hook folds up inside with a thick carry strap making gym showers a breeze." —Asa P.
Get it from Rare Form for $60.
18. A leather toiletry bag you should treat yourself to if you're a frequent traveler — it's made of full-grain genuine leather, and is customizable with your initials so no one else can claim they jet-set with this much style.
The Leather Expert is a woman-owned Etsy small biz based in San Francisco creating chic, functional leather bags and accessories. You can get these embossed with three or six initials for an extra $15.99.
Promising review: "Love! I have been eyeing this bag for long time (because of the price) but I am so happy I finally got it and it is worth every penny! The large is perfect for all my daily makeup and is even great for travel. I use this every single day! The pockets are perfect for organizing however you want. I am very happy with the Caramel color, I had been debating between this one and the darker color but I am very happy with Caramel. It looks very delicate. My mom got the small size for travel and she loves it but for me personally the large size is the way to go because it is perfect for at home AND travel." —isabelav2009
19. A clear toiletry bag to end all clear toiletry bags if you're not a light packer by any means, and your epic makeovers require two ginormous compartments and an interior mesh compartment to be contained.
Promising review: "The quality is AMAZING! I travel with a lot of beauty supplies and I was able to condense my personal items from two separate bags into the one. My items are easily accessible and fit nicely in the two sections as well as the one smaller pocket. Love the bag!" —Leah S.
Get it from Calpak for $75+ (available in mini and regular size, and five colors).