1. A modular sectional you can customize to perfectly fit into your space, no matter the size. And for major bonus points, the moveable ottoman has built-in storage that can store blankets, pillows, and emergency snacks for movie night!
Promising review: "I love my new modular couch (I bought the gray one). The color is perfect for the room I put it in. It was extremely easy to put together – I did it by myself in under an hour. Some reviewers think it's too firm, but I think it's perfect. I've even taken a nap on it and found it very comfortable. I just ordered an extra ottoman in case I have some out-of-town visitors who need to stay here. I love the storage this couch has, and I was able to create space in a small closet thanks to the storage. I hope to have it for many years." –TigerRN
Get it from Amazon for $959.99+ (available in three sizes and three colors).
2. A velvet sofa with a reversible chaise and removable cushions that comes in 17 beautiful jewel-toned colors.
3. A green reversible sofa reviewers say is great for small spaces without sacrificing comfort and style. Added bonus: it's got a floating ottoman, so you can style it as a chaise or a straight sofa!
4. A huge, colorful velvet sofa you'll definitely want to sink into after a long day's work, whether that's going into the office or making the long trek from your kitchen table to your desk.
5. A 95" wide sofa and chaise available in a linen blend that can transform any boring space into a sophisticated reading nook.
6. A sturdy reversible sofa that functions as a sleeper and comes with a chaise, so your feet will have limitless possibilities for chilling.
7. A simple right-facing sectional crafted for the ultimate chill afternoon hang, including a storage chaise to hold your snuggle equipment.
8. A 74" reversible sofa perfectly sized for an apartment or small room in desperate need for a place to ~chill~.
9. A sleek, reversible sleeper sectional with a matching ottoman bench that can either be used to kick your feet up after a long day, or pushed against the sofa to create a larger chaise.
10. An L-shaped faux leather sofa and ottoman set with storage space so you can feel like you're sitting in a fancy car without leaving your living room.
11. A left- or right-facing couch with tapered block legs for a fancy furniture experience at a budget price.
12. A linen sleeper sectional complete with built-in storage and a matching modular ottoman. Who said style couldn't be practical?
Promising review: "Love this sectional, the color is just what I wanted, I would recommend this to anyone looking for furnishing a small area. Love the fact that you can make it into a bed very easily. Great product would recommend, oh and it’s very comfortable." –patricia rowe
Get it from Amazon for $519.99 (available in two colors).
13. A sofa with a reversible chaise made of polyester that feels like soft microsuede. In other words, get ready to "accidentally" catch so many more Zzzzs on this thing than you'd like, but no regrets!
14. A left-facing sectional sleeper sofa with a pullout sleeper cushion, apartment-friendly sizing, AND an extra-wide chaise. What more can you ask for in a couch under $700?
15. A left-facing sectional sofa with tons of style options so you can make your space as bold or as understated as you'd like.
16. A reversible chenille sofa with contrast welting to give a beautifully nautical look to your living room. The chenille fabric is sure to be super snuggly against your face when you inevitably lie down to "rest your eyes."
17. A woven sectional with its own ottoman that is honestly a must-buy for your tiny apartment. I know you think you can survive without a couch, but trust me, you can't.
18. A retro sectional sofa small in size but big in personality to totally fit that upholstered blue sofa trend from your FYP.
19. A linen sleeper sofa that's basically one huge cushion, with a chaise that can go on either side AND open up for storage AND pull out to become a bed.
20. A mid-century modern-style velvet sectional with a reversible chaise to add a little (or a lot of) sophisticated *somethin' somethin'* to your living space. I see some retro cocktails and game nights in your future!
21. A roomy four-seat sectional that comes with a matching ottoman, so you can make a chaise on either side of your sofa, or prop it in the middle so the person in that seat can rest their feet for once.
22. A faux leather reversible sofa, chaise, and ottoman that will bring shine to and elevate any space that needs some sprucing up.
23. A two-piece velvet chaise sectional made with durable upholstery and high-density foam cushions so you don't have to sacrifice style for comfort. It's the best of both worlds!
Promising review: "Love love love! So in love with my new couch! I needed this so bad. It’s really large the assembly was easy! I love cuddling with my pups and, surprisingly, this couch is perfect! It’s easy to keep clean the cushions are thick. It almost feels like I’m relaxing on memory foam. It’s great!" –Johanna
Get it from Wayfair for $569.99+ (available in 10 fabric colors and two leg colors).