We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A faux leather cow ottoman worth all your moooo-lah that's almost too adorable for words, but not too adorable to rest your feet on after a difficult day at work.
Promising review: "I love this little guy, and I'm sure my kid will too. He was serving as an ottoman in my living room, but now he's the ottoman in the nursery. Very comfortable for that purpose. I also occasionally use him as a seat and I feel very sturdy, I weigh almost 200 lbs. While great for a seat, I would make sure your little ones understand not to use him as a stool, he's not as stable in that sense. He also comes with felt pads for the bottom of his feet which I thought was a nice touch. I appreciate that he's not too heavy, so he's easy to move around where I need him. I can slide him around with my foot as well and move him out of the way. And he doesn't look cheap which was my main concern before buying him. He's definitely one of my favorite Amazon purchases to date." —Jason
Get it from Amazon for $69.
2. A unique faux leather ottoman designed by Jungalow founder Justina Blakeney that's shaped like the Michelin man's forearm and that no one else you meet will have in their living room, that's for darn sure.
Jungalow is a Black woman-owned small business creating plant-filled, patterned furniture and home decor.
Promising review: "I’m so obsessed with this little pouf! As soon as I saw it online, I knew I had to have one. It’s so much more unique and expensive-looking than I was expecting. I bought it in the cream color, and I have no regrets. It goes with everything, is comfortable, and really cute!" —Target Reviewer
Get it from Target for $100 (available in two colors).
Psst... if you're looking for products that will make your home trendier, here are more Target products that will do just that!
3. An unstuffed faux leather pouf ottoman that acts as storage space for your old linens, blankets, towels, etc., in addition to livening up your living room decor.
This ottoman is unstuffed, so you can fill it yourself with towels, blankets, or whatever you want, to whatever firmness you want.
Promising review: "Over the years I have somehow accumulated tons of decorative/holiday pillows. I have gathered up three trash bags of them and they took up a lot of storage space. I was able to stuff all three bags of small pillows (at least 15) into the ottoman. Much impressed! It holds so much and now is fluffed to the perfect size resting under my feet and I can easily pull out each holiday pillow as needed. It feels very strong and durable. So glad there was an unstuffed option. It saved me space, money and is beautiful too." —MadamServo
Get it from Amazon for $47.45+ (available in two sizes and eight colors).
Check out more helpful storage products if your home is running out of storage space.
4. A leatherette round storage ottoman for hiding all your secrets in, as well as concealing any annoying loose living room clutter that's been bugging you for ages.
Promising review: "This is a very classy looking faux leather. I ordered the teal and was surprised at how easily it matched with the other teal items in my living room. Very nicely constructed and plenty of room inside of it. Honestly I love this ottoman, it’s a focal point in the living room the way I have it arranged, and I am very, very pleased with the classy look of it. By the way, there is no smell to this faux leather at all. Very happy with this ottoman and I’ve had it for several months now. I use it every day to hide my throw blankets that we use to cuddle up at night, and it’s one of those nice pieces that look like you spent way more than you did. Excellent choice in my opinion and gorgeous teal color and extremely realistic leather look. Classy!!" —LoriNHarold
Get it from Amazon for $95.86+ (available in two colors).
5. A cowhide genuine leather ottoman that comes in handcrafted, individually unique pieces that will stun and amaze your guests. And maybe amaze yourself too like, Am I an interior designer?
Promising review: "Love, love, LOVE! We're purchasing a rustic/modern leather couch and chair set and needed an ottoman for the chair — this is perfect! SUPER-SOFT and very good/sturdy as an extra seat if needed. Large enough to hold a tray as a cocktail ottoman. Light/medium and dark tones — goes with everything. Love it!" —Elizabeth
Get it from Wayfair for $207.99 (originally $423.11).
6. A faux leather storage ottoman for when your home is running low on storage space — in addition to safely hiding away your clutter, this multifunctional ottoman also collapses when not in use!
Promising review: "I was told about these handy little storage ottomans by some new friends while we were traveling in our motorhome. The leather is attractive, and they look nice with the decor. They create storage for our motorhome and provide a nice foot rest, and collapse for easy storage when not needed. They are perfect for holding wine, the cardboard case even fits inside so bottles don't clank together, perfect until we're ready to refrigerate. The cube is quite roomy and can be used for just about anything! This was a great purchase!" —Marnee Alexander
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in two colors).
7. A handmade goat leather pouf ottoman you can fill with your own blankets and towels to achieve the maximum poufiness you want, made with quality Moroccan craftsmanship you'll feel as soon as you rest your tootsies on it.
OttomanMarrakech is a Moroccan Etsy shop crafting handmade leather poufs, pillows, and more.
Promising review: "The quality of this ottoman is so high! I was surprised to receive it earlier than expected. I am loving how it looks in our home. It took quite a bit to stuff but that was as expected — a couple of old comforters and pillows did the trick. It looks amazing and makes our place feel so cozy. Thank you!" —alexvqueen
8. A rectangular leather ottoman that's delightfully long, so you won't be able to resist sprawling out on on lazy days — making it the ultimate 2-in-1 piece of furniture worth the splurge.
Promising review: "This ottoman is HUGE...and we love it! Honestly, despite having read the dimensions before purchasing, when it arrived it was just so, SO much larger than I had envisioned. At first I worried it would overwhelm our bedroom, but it is perfect. It's acting almost as an extension to our California King bed, which we've placed it at the base of. We purchased the ottoman to act as a step for one of our three dogs who shouldn't be jumping on and off the bed due to some joint problems. The sleek, low profile made it the right choice for us to break up the height between the floor and the bed, and the ample size means it's nice and sturdy, and can even act as a cozy place for one of our dogs to lay, giving us more room on the bed (always a good thing when you have three medium-large size dogs who like to be close at all times). It is so comfortable that I actually spent the afternoon lounging on it while working on my laptop. The legs are solid, in beautiful condition, and have a very nice classy looking finish. At first I thought the price seemed steep, but we definitely got what we paid for — a sturdy, well-made, and really attractive piece of furniture. We really couldn't be happier." —Deanna
Get it from Amazon for $137.49+ (available in two sizes and five colors).
9. A handcrafted genuine hair-on leather square ottoman with a shiny foil print to give it a ~glowing~ effect, just like you'll glow with pride every time you get a compliment on this little number (which will be often).
10. A large faux leather ottoman wide enough for multiple members of the fam to can get in on the foot-relaxing action, automatically making movie night on the couch 10 times better.
Promising review: "PERFECT! I bought this to go with my furniture and it matched almost perfectly. I’m so in love with the look, the size, the sturdiness, and ease of putting together. I’m using it as a coffee table and it really compliments my 'glam-cozy' theme. You should definitely get this!" —Erika
Get it from Wayfair for $379.99 (originally $409).
11. A faux leather storage ottoman with so many uses, you won't believe you got for so cheap. The cushions flip over to make three sturdy trays, and there's extra storage inside!
Promising review: "So perfect for what we needed in our living room that I bought two! I needed an ottoman that would double as a coffee table with storage for my kid’s board games, books, and DVDs. Most other ottomans that come with storage have an opening lid on a hinge. We have kids in the house and I was worried about fingers getting caught in that hinge or hands getting smashed in the lid. This was literally the ONLY ottoman I could find online with separate tray compartment openings. I was thrilled to find it. You can use those separate trays and their nice level surfaces for holding things like drinks, appetizers, and plates, or candles. (Battery operated ones of course. 😊) Super easy to assemble, very sturdy, and well made! LOVE this product!" —Allison Marinec
Get it from Amazon for $180.99+ (available in 18 colors).
12. A folding leather sling ottoman with a genuine leather seat slash snack surface if you're looking for a slightly different, much more portable vibe than your typical leather ottoman.
Promising review: "This ottoman is even better than you can imagine. It can be used as an ottoman or stool. It is extremely well made and sturdy! It was way heavier than I expected it to be. It is also a very attractive furniture piece. You won't be sorry if you purchase this!" —pamela
Get it from Target for $85.
13. A leather ottoman that looks like an honest-to-goodness delight to sit on, like resting your feet on a jellybean-cloud that erases all the difficulties of the day the moment you touch it.
Promising review: "We REALLY like this. Came right on time, fantastic condition. Remove the packaging, screw in the four legs, and done. The quality seems pretty good. Comfortable to use, have sat on briefly and comfortable that way as well. Would recommend highly!" —Allison
Get it from Wayfair for $254+ (originally $800; available in two colors).
14. A small ottoman with an adorable handle ideal for toting it around from room to room, like your little buddy who you absolutely can't relax without.
Promising review: "I ordered the stool so I wouldn’t be using my Rubbermaid plastic stool as a footstool in my living room, lol. I took a chance on the blue and it matches my furniture's blue leather perfectly. The handle is awesome because I can carry it between my living room and my office and the height is perfect also to use under my desk. I’m sure I’ll order another one in a different color for my office so I can just leave them in each room. Sturdy little stool!" —Amazonaholic
Get it from Amazon for $33.99 (available in seven colors).
15. A hexagonal bonded leather ottoman you'll want to buy for every room in the house, since you can mix and match them with the decor and even nest them together to make fun shapes.
Promising review: "Perfect little pouf. After searching for 2+ years for something between a footstool and an ottoman, I found these. Tasteful lines, well made, and a nice subtle creamy color. Leather handles add both functionality and character to the piece. I bought two!" —nooxienoble
Get it from Grandin Road for $129 (available in eight colors).
16. A bicast leather ottoman (which means it's made partially with genuine leather) with storage so you'll finally have a place to keep those extra ten throw blankets you've accumulated in the family room.
Promising review: "This ottoman is a keeper. The color I ordered is a true British tan or saddle tan. The leather is soft and smooth with a slight shine to the finish. The ottoman is sturdy enough to feel comfortable sitting on it. The inside is deep and holds multiple throws." —Donna K.
Get it from Overstock for $184.99 (originally $460).
17. A basic leather storage ottoman that's like one of those adult purchases you didn't know you needed, but once you buy it, you realize why adults care about things like ottomans in the first place (they rock).
Promising review: "Absolutely love! This ottoman is rich looking and it brings a nice upscale look to my older furniture. Also, the additional storage inside is amazing! Well worth the cost, comes already assembled...Once again Target for the win!" —ProfT
Get it from Target for $75 (available in four colors).