We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A nifty jewelry box designed with pop-out hidden drawers so you no longer have to rummage around in that candy tin on your dresser that you're calling your jewelry box (or is that just me?)
Promising review: "I've never been a regular jewelry wearer because I didn't have it all kept in one place, and it was a hassle to look for things every morning. After getting this jewelry box last Christmas I've loved it. It currently has my three watches, 8+ necklaces and all of my nice earrings in it. It holds the perfect amount, is nice and heavy so I can't knock it over by accident. The colors are nice and everything works perfectly!" —Alexandra Badiola
Get it from Amazon for $40.71+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
Check out our list of jewelry holders for some extra organization!
2. A gorgeous, minimal standard jewelry box, complete with a classy glass lid, pull-out drawers, and different sized compartments so you can finally get your most prized possessions organized and off the counter.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product. It is more gorgeous in person and really provides a lot more storage than I anticipated. I downsized from a full sized jewelry storage mirror to a jewelry box and this worked really great! The quality seems to be really great in my opinion. The interior lining is a beautiful color and well made. Unlike other reviews I’ve read, the drawers open and close with ease and the top does stay open. It’s not heavy which some may like for traveling. The glass top really gives it that elegant touch. I love getting a peek at my favorite pieces every day. I think this is an all around great product for its price." —Abbi
Get it from Amazon for $43.99+ (available in five colors).
Check out more products that'll get clutter off your counters.
3. A mini tiered Yamazaki jewelry box ideal if you have a few pieces that you want to store in an elegant, functional way — in fact, this sleek little guy does double duty as decor and storage.
Promising review: "I like the clean look, small footprint, and separate compartments. I keep it on my vanity and can easily access barrettes, post earrings, and other small bits. The top (open) tray is good for things you aren't ready to put away properly yet, and I even use the wooden dowel to hold my wedding ring at night." —K. Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $20.
4. A personalized jewelry box so everyone who sees it will know who among them has impeccable taste (it's you).
PeraCase is a woman-owned Etsy small biz creating customized gifts and organizers.
Promising review: "EXACTLY what I was needing, something to organize my earrings! I choose the navy color. It arrived quickly and packaged with care! I have ordered before and this seller makes it easy for you to be a repeat buyer! Photo and description on point! Thanks for a great experience!" —Michelle
5. A black lidded jewelry box made from cement (yes, cement) that a stylish James Bond villain would love to have in their lair, which makes it by default an awesome purchase.
6. A lockable jewelry box that has it all: the mirror panel reveals several rows of pockets and necklace hooks, and the bottom compartment is removable for even more storage if you want to keep growing your collection.
Promising review: "Such a beautifully crafted and affordable jewelry box. I had a smaller one that was for travel so this is perfect for my growing collection. There is a lot of space for necklaces/bracelets and rings. If you have bulky items, they'll fit in the bottom half. I love the color. I wouldn't recommend this for travel. However, it has a very chic look if it's sitting in an area that is visible in your home such as on your dresser. I love it, I plan to gift a few for Christmas this year." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in 14 colors).
8. A stackable jewelry box you can customize to meet your needs, down to the number of grids, the size, and the functionality of the compartments.
Promising review: "I have tried just about every type of jewelry storage you could think of. I needed something primarily for earrings, a few rings, and some various items like hoop earrings and watches or bracelets. This product has been perfect for storing all these things. Because it’s so pretty and everything has its own little home, I’m much better at putting my jewelry away. I found it tedious to hang up my earrings, and this is just way more manageable for me. I keep all my most used items on the top level, my fancier items and heirloom jewelry on the second level, and I keep the other items in the bottom level. I love the glass top since it keeps dust out and I don’t have my cats fishing them out as toys. I really recommend this product — it was worth every cent." —sally struthers
Get it from Amazon for $36.99 (available in two sizes and five colors).
9. A jewelry box with a lock and a top handle that comes with its own mini version of itself for travel purposes — a Russian doll situation, if you will — in addition to having nooks and compartments for every accessory imaginable.
Promising review: "I am in love with this jewelry box. I have lots of both stud and dangle earrings, bracelets, and necklaces, and the old jewelry holder I had couldn’t keep up with my growing collection of stuff. I also needed a new holder because the one I had isn't good for traveling and moving around, which I do a lot of since I’m in college and I travel a lot. I saw this box and thought I might get ripped off because the price was so cheap for something seemingly so high-quality but it was 100% worth my money!! The leather on the outside is sleek and pretty and the inside material is so soft and fuzzy!! I love how the necklace hangers swing out from the sides, and how there’s so many ring racks. I also love how the dividers up top have holes in them for earrings and are removable! I’ve recommended it to all my friends and family. So worth the money!!" —jackie
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in three colors).
10. A travel jewelry box compact enough to jam in your suitcase, and spacious enough to fit every jewelry option to go with every potential outfit you may or may not don on your two-day vacation.
Promising review: "I wanted a jewelry box for travel that didn't leave things tangled, or hard to find, and that didn't need to be unrolled to see everything. This box is perfect! The size is just right for my two-month trip, and I can bring everything I need. The inside cushions are soft and the dividers seem very sturdy. While it is short, I feel like I can double wrap the necklaces and I like that there is a pocket to keep them contained. I love the color as well, and it's very rich. I can't wait to use it on my trip!" —Beth S.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in 12 colors).
Check out a full list of travel jewelry cases for your next trip here!
11. A precious heart-shaped jewelry box for a classic, romantic touch that will lift your spirits every time you use it.
12. A gorgeous jewelry box whose green lining and trio of folding top compartments look straight out of a Grimm's fairy tale, if you feel like you've been missing out on some whimsy.
Promising review: "I've been waiting for them to restock this for months and they finally did! I got it and I love it! It's a little bigger than I thought it would be but that's no biggie! It looks so good on my dresser and holds so much! It's so pretty!! Highly recommend!" —hayleyt2
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $99.99 (originally $152.50).
13. A leather oval jewelry box with convenient zippered compartments, making it travel-friendly as well, so all your jewelry doesn't mish-mash together and cause a massive headache.
Promising review: "I do not wear jewelry very often and I would usually keep it in my bedside stand. Plus I have tissues and other stuff in there that made it difficult to find. This box is just the right size for people who need a secure and convenient place for their jewelry. Worth every penny and would be great for travel." —Judytheornery
Get it from Kohl's for $55.08 (originally $72; available in three colors).
14. A three-drawer jewelry box that would level up any desk, vanity, or bathroom counter where you have any loose pieces of jewelry that are bringing down your vibe.
Promising review: "Three drawers, one for earrings divided into little compartments. I like this as it is easier to keep pairs together. Another drawer is divided in larger compartments for bracelets and then a drawer for necklaces and such. Would like another to replace my jewelry box." —Anonymous
Get it from Wayfair for $33.99.
15. A jewelry box equipped with linen-lined rotating trays that's the literal definition of the word "luxury" — which you'll feel every time you check yourself out in the ash veneer-lined mirror.
Promising review: "It felt indulgent, but this piece is giving me joy every. single. day. Love the various compartments and ring/earring organizers, the solid feel of the wooden lid, the mirror on the inside. Such nice unfussy and modern design — a rare find for jewelry storage." —LaReina
Get it from Crate & Barrel for $149.
16. An upright jewelry box with two pull-out compartments to display your jewelry like your own personal store window, because your collection deserves to be shown off and admired!
Promising review: "I got this for myself because my previous jewelry hanger caused my jewelry to tarnish just waiting to be worn. I wanted something that would enclose my jewelry to protect it but still display it a bit. BOOM — problem solved. It is sturdier than it looks. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm going to buy ones for my sister, cousins, and daughters." —Thinker
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in three colors).
17. An adorable teensy-weensy travel jewelry box reviewers say looks way more expensive than it is, and has everything you need to take your essentials (and more, TBH) wherever you go.
This jewelry case is also available engraved with the letters A, S, M, or J!
Promising review: "Okay, show of hands: who else is here looking at this because $75 is way out of budget for the Mejuri travel case? Same. Whether or not that’s what brought you here, this case rocks. I don’t have a lot of jewelry and I wanted something small, of good quality and carry-on/travel friendly that can hold it all. This hits all of the marks. I like the mirror that lifts to reveal the necklace hangers and that it can be pulled outward and made into a stand (as to be used without having to hold the case open). The removable dividers are cool too, making the main compartment versatile and able to hold whatever size items you need it to. I added a few photos showing the compartment inserts both in and out of the case. The stud holes around the mirror are a nice touch also. Overall, the quality on this case is A+ and it looks great, aesthetically. Definitely choose this one if you’re debating between others!" —Meg
Get it from Amazon for $12.49+ (available with or without the mirror and 14 colors).
Looking for earring organizers? We've got you covered.
18. A linen Marie Kondo jewelry box featuring 41 interior compartments, so you can store everything from your tiniest charms to your early 2000s chunky necklaces in the classiest way possible.
Promising review: "I'm on the path of downsizing and organizing my jewelry — this beautiful organizer has been so helpful in doing so! Love it so much. Durable. Love the color. I prefer the drawers over the stackable style so it is perfect for me!" —Heather H.
Get it from The Container Store for $139.99.
19. A splurgey jewelry box I can only describe as "thoughtful" — it's got bracelet wells, a long necklace compartment, pull-out drawers, an antitarnish lining, and 12 compartments for any charms you might have. Charms!!!
Promising review: "I keep this on a shelf in my closet and find that the drawers are no problem; they balance well and I can hold the drawer with one hand while choosing the item with the other. The top section has little cutouts intended for charms but I found them perfect for my post earrings. I do not miss my old system of hanging my necklaces and I'm happy to see them lying flat and easy to find and untangled. I have about 15 rings with plenty of room for more, 10 bracelets, 10 pair of post earrings, 10 hoops, and about 20 necklaces. All of that is in the top two drawers with room for more. The bottom drawer has extra watch bands, some keepsake jewelry and mementos, all of my silicon rings for working out and other random pieces. Plenty of room for everything!" —biggirl33