We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A basic sweater halter crop top basically made to grace your Instagram feed on your next night out with the gals. Prepare for the onslaught of "🔥" emojis in 3...2...
2. A halter top that should in the dictionary under "hot girl summer" because you can adjust the ties to be crisscross, straight, or off-the-shoulder, creating a multitude of banging outfits.
3. A halter Brami top (bra + cami) with a built-in bra so you don't have to worry about wrangling a sweaty, uncomfortable bra under your favorite look in the summertime — just put it on and be on your way.
Klassy Network is a woman-owned small business known for its size-inclusive apparel, no bra needed.
You also order different-sized pads for your Brami in case the built-in ones don't fit.
Promising review: "I totally love these Brami halter tops. Being a cup size C, not having to wear a bra was almost impossible for me. With the Brami I am so happy that I do not have to use a bra, plus it still keeps my boobs in place. These are so versatile that I used them everywhere...all the time...even to do yoga. I just love them!" —Zaidy B.
Get it from Klassy Network for $39.99 (available in sizes XXS–3XL and two colors).
4. A pointed hem halter top in a faux silk material destined to become your next boozy brunch staple, and the star of the whole affair, too.
Promising review: "I'm OBSESSED. I think Abercrombie is my new favorite store and it feels like I'm back in 2007 obsessing with A&F. For context, I am a 34DDD. This top looks beautiful on and has enough support for the bust! The pattern (blue) is gorgeous in person and it has enough coverage to be suggestive but not overt. A beautiful staple for the summer!" —Stef
Get it from Abercrombie & Fitch for $32 (originally $40; available in sizes XXS–XL and four designs).
5. A preppy halter top that will transport you back to the '90s and make you say "As if!" to the other tops in your closet.
6. An Aerie halter tank top so versatile you can wear it with any bottoms and still look like you put together an outfit you can spend dancing the night away in.
Promising review: "This top is so cute on! I love how stretchy and easy it is to throw on and love the color (I have multiple colors now). Long enough to tuck into high-waisted pants. I’m a B cup, so an X-Small fit great for that fitted look!" —Savannah
Get it from Aerie for $19.95 (available in sizes XXS–XXL and six colors).
7. A halter tank top with tons of chest support and made of a stretchy, soft material so you'll barely even feel it there, like a favorite bralette you leave the house in all the time because it's so comfy.
8. A strappy halter top classy enough to wear to a business casual event, and cute enough to wear for a night out on the town — a multi-functional stunner everyone could use in their wardrobe.
9. A cami halter top with removable pads that you can wear in a bunch of different ways, each of them positively screaming, "Bring on the margaritas." Plus, reviewers are saying it can double as a bikini top!
Promising review: "My girls have a hard time without a bra so I was nervous about buying this but it actually does offer great support to help my girls rise to the occasion! For comparison, I purchased the white and black tops in size medium and I am a 34D. I typically wear a medium in tops and size 8 in dresses so these fit true to size! No bra needed and I feel confident wearing them." —Megan Trimmer
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in sizes S–XL and 14 colors).
10. A cropped bralette halter top that will be your favorite new itsy bitsy teenie weenie orange bikini (style top) that will last you multiple summer seasons.
11. A flowy Old Navy halter top that has plenty of swing in case you're not looking for anything fitted, because sometimes it's just too hot for anything to be touching your torso.
Promising review: "Very light, aqua blue is gorgeous color. Adjustable tie at neck for comfort. Definitely need a halter bra." —anonymous
Get it from Old Navy for $24.99 (available in sizes XS–4X, including Tall and Petite sizing, and three colors).
If you're looking for more lightweight clothing, we've got you covered.
12. A halter top you can tie virtually any way imaginable, so it's basically like having three (four? five? infinity?) tops in one. Plus, it's totally self-tie and totally adjustable so sizing won't be a hassle!
Promising review: "As a girl with a larger chest, I find that it’s hard to find shirts like this that provide the right amount of coverage and lift/secureness. I absolutely LOVE this top. It’s stretchy, comfortable, very well lined, and flattering. I’m a 34F, 5’3” and weigh 130 pounds. The S–M fit me perfectly!! I will be buying another!" —DJS
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in S/M and L/XL and 16 colors).
13. A high-neck knit halter top with a little more coverage I can already picture being the staple of many a fall outfit.
Promising review: "Its pretty difficult to find a sweater tank when you're top heavy, but I took a chance and ordered the XXL in beige, hoping it would fit my 38DDD chest and was pleasantly surprised that it fit perfectly! The waist lays nicely also and I love having the coverage up top but still the enjoyment of a tank top. Liked it so much, I bought two more — olive green and rust colored." —Carrie Neider
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and 18 colors).
14. A crisscross halter top that will make all your anxiety about choosing a going-out outfit magically disappear...because just look at it! What else do you have to think about?
Promising review: "Finally! A cute top that shows off the girls, but also still provides support. To my large-chested women — this top doesn’t hurt your neck and is made from a soft, stretchy, bungee-like material. For reference, I’m a 40D, and the L fit great. I LOVE it and now own five different colors. It can be dressed up or down, and while showing a significant amount of side boob when wearing it, it still looks classy. I don’t ever write reviews, but I’m absolutely obsessed with this top!" —Sam Wheeler
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and 18 colors).
16. A Free People plunging halter top that's sure to halt them right in their tracks when they see you in this look that is absolutely stunning.
17. A floofy white halter top designed to make sure you're a compliment magnet on those nights where they really matter — so get your "No, you!"s ready, because you're going to need a lot of them.
Beginning Boutique is a woman-owned small business based in Brisbane, Australia offering affordable clothing, accessories, and shoes.
Promising review: "Such a cute little top!! It’s absolutely adorable and I am in love with it! It’s my favorite top 💗💗" —Nika M.
Get it from Beginning Boutique for $49.99 (available in sizes 0–16).
18. A vibrant patterned halter top destined to make any room you walk into an instant party — this top brings the disco ball, the decor, and the energy all in one.
19. A keyhole halter top combining the grooviness of the past and the sleekness of the present, culminating in a versatile top you'll want to buy in every single print.
20. A mixed denim halter top reconstructed from vintage Levi's and completely adjustable to fit your size. Time for some denim on denim (on denim) action, baby!
21. A bandana halter top giving fun, "Oh me? Just decided to tie this bandana around myself and I happen to look super awesome" vibes that are just what you're going for this summer.
Promising review: "SUPER CUTE! Very white and clean looking, is stretchy and easy to tie, it also stays tied but isn't difficult to untie if needed :) i loved the look and got several compliments. The open back is a sexy vibe too! I will definitely be getting more in different colors :)" —🦋 H Mari 🦋
Get it from Amazon for $20.43+ (available in sizes S–3X and 37 colors).
22. A basic ribbed halter tank top to cool off your shoulder blades at the next barbecue, saving you time and energy to continue being the most stylish person there.
Reviewers say this runs slightly large, so take that into consideration when choosing your size.
Promising review: "I really like this top! It gives like a cool '70s theme with the colors and is super soft. It's not insanely cropped also which I like. I recommend for a cute going out/summer top!" —H&M Customer
Get it from H&M for $9.99 (available in sizes L–4X and two colors).
23. A preppy tie-strap halter top giving golfer chic but with a backless twist, but don't be fooled — this stunner will bring that bougie vibe anywhere, not just the course.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this top! It's feminine with a twist and fits amazing. The back is really sexy. I ordered a small (my normal size) and it fits perfectly. But I do have a bigger chest so I could have gone up to a Medium and likely would have gotten away with that as well." —Kelly F.
Get it from Bohme for $42.50 (available in sizes XS–XL).
Get ready for the ultimate confidence booster!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.