11 Upright Vacuums Under $200 That'll Make You Happy To Clean Your House
These vacuums will make your life suck less by sucking more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Bissell pet vacuum that picks up so much pet hair you'll think you've adopted another four-legged friend every time a small mountain of fur is emptied from the canister. Think we'll call this one Dirty!
2. An upright vacuum with a retractable cord and whole-house-cleaning capabilities, so come spring cleaning you only need to bust out this powerhouse of a machine and clean everything from your ceiling to your carpets to your hardwood floors.
3. A wet/dry cordless vacuum that washes and vacuums your floors AT THE SAME TIME, so while everyone else is breaking their backs mopping away, you'll already be tucked into bed watching Netflix.
4. A Shark lift-away vacuum that you can simply pop off from the pod to clean your ceiling or stairs instead of lugging the entire unit through your house every time you spill some Cheerios.
5. An upright and canister vacuum with an extra, extra-large dust cup that will both satisfy and disgust you at the same time as you witness just how much crud you and your family are capable of producing.
6. An allergen-trapping vacuum – it has a HEPA-sealed system that traps 99.95% of dust and allergens, so you won't be sneezing up a storm as you clean. It also has a lift-away dust cup and quick-release extended wand so you can keep even the most faraway nooks and crannies free of nastiness.
7. A vacuum with a retractable cord and several handy attachments that will make cleaning suck less by sucking up every speck of dirt in its path.
9. A bagless vacuum cleaner with scatter-free technology so you can turn on some tunes, get your comfy clothes on, and suck the hell out of your hardwood floors without chasing down all those runaway crumbs.
10. A Dirt Devil vacuum with a powerful and advanced design for an amazingly affordable price that will make you wish the vac was a person so you could shake its hand for its service.
11. A lightweight corded vacuum with a removable brush roll so you can easily switch between carpet and hardwood with your foot without breaking your extremely focused cleaning spree.
These vacuum cleaners will turn you from a cranky couch sitter into someone who loves cleaning the house:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.