We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hand-knit cat bed that will contour to your liquid pet like a soft, squishy nest no matter how ridiculous things get in there. And they will get pretty ridiculous.
Berkshire Yarn Works is a Black woman-owned small business based in Massachusetts that sells cute handknit goodies.
Buzzfeed writer Stephanie Hope says her cat is obsessed with this bed:
"As you can see, my cat, Norman, has claimed the bed as his own. It's super soft and moldable, which is clearly why he likes it because it will cave in around him. He will sleep in it for literal hours in every position imaginable. The other two cats get some time in it as well, and they all show signs of genuinely loving it. They *also* make biscuits in it and it holds up remarkably well. I can't say enough good things about this bed. It's a HIT!!" —Stephanie Hope
2. A washable compression cat box to spare your cardboard boxes a squashy fate — it's designed to provide comfort to cats who love to squeeze themselves into too-small containers. The physical embodiment of, "If it fits, I sits."
Promising review: "Hardly got the box put together and there was two cats each sizing it up. They took turns, but I had to get another one. There is something about these boxes that my cats just love!!! They are never empty; and it is amazing to see just how much each cat can get into the box, despite their size! I'm going to be getting a third box for my babies that are confined during an illness. I'm sure they will love it too." —Adria
Get it from The Grommet for $42 (available in five colors).
3. A honey pot cat bed your kitty will be as obsessed with as Winnie the Pooh is with real honey — they can either burrow deep inside their own personal pot or lounge around on the soft "honey" blanket.
Promising review: "I was worried this cute bed would be something that I liked more than the cats. They LOVE it and they are so cute with it. One cat gets curled up all the way inside. Another cat likes to have his head sticking out of the hole. They all take turns sleeping in it. It’s so soft — I want a human-sized one for myself." —RJohnson
Get it from Chewy for $34.99.
4. A standing cat bed I couldn't resist including three photos of because, well, simply put, I'm dying, folks. I'm dead, not alive, deceased, and destroyed at these pictures. Reviewers say even that it supports even the "chonkiest" of kitties, and that their cats have become downright obsessed with sleeping in it.
Promising review: "Well, we built it, she crawled into it, and now she will not get out of it! We had to carry her outside *in it* and then carry her back inside *in it* because she literally will not budge. A 5-star product, in my book! Hope it holds up or she'll surely blame us for ruining her life." —Olivia NYC
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in two colors).
5. A royal rocking chair bed because your cat is, naturally, your baby whom you raised as your own from birth, so... why not. Just give in and go all the way. It has a 2-in-1 design, so the bed detaches from the rocking chair if your feline friend prefers to be earthbound!
Happy and Polly is a woman-owned small biz based in Hong Kong that sells mind-blowingly adorable cat and dog accessories.
Promising review: "My cat... LOVES THIS! He's really picky and usually prefers couch/bed to anything else but took to it immediately, we've had it set up for a little over 24 hours now and he's been in it more often than not. Like... he came out of it to eat. But that's it. He slept so soundly in it last night that I had to wake him up for breakfast. He loves this. My boyfriend was skeptical given how picky he is but I have been proven right, which is even sweeter. He's so cute in it, and he's a big, 7kg boy and it's definitely big enough for him to be comfy. Recommend!" —Lenny Price
Get it from Happy and Polly for $79.99+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
6. A self-warming cat bed even the grouchiest, pickiest cat won't be able to resist because of the heat-retaining technology and snuggle faux fleece interior.
Promising review: "I have an enormous, very picky, usually grumpy cat. We removed the guest bed in our home office, which took away his favorite resting spot. So I felt bad and decided to try giving him a pet bed. After reading the reviews, I decided on this bed, the 24" rectangle one. I sprinkled a tiny bit of catnip in the bed but that's all, I didn't point him to it or anything. It took him a grand total of five minutes to find it and crawl in, and he's been sleeping in it every day ever since. Totally unexpected. He's usually so picky! The material on the inside is an excellent insulator. When he gets up and visits with me, one side of him is toasty warm from the bed. Highly recommend this bed for cats. I'm sure dogs would love it, too." —Jane
Get it from Amazon for $19.50+ (available in seven sizes, round or rectangular, and two colors).
7. A pizza cat bed for the food-obsessed feline who's constantly scheming ways to steal your dinner. Bonus: it comes with six squeaky toys they can play with instead of scratching up your underwear.
The bed comes with three pepperoni pillows and three anchovy pillows, all stuffed with squeakers. You can either keep them attached or cut them off with scissors for your kitty to play with independently.
Meowingtons is a woman-owned small biz with goodies and apparel for cats and cat lovers alike.
Promising review: "My kitty absolutely loves his pizza bed. He loves playing with the little anchovies, and will carry them up and down his cat tower. The pepperonis as well! If he's not playing it with the squeaky toys, he's sleeping on them." —Abigail V.
Get it from Meowingtons for $28 (originally $38).
8. A window cat bed so your little gremlin can look peacefully out the window with the sun warming its fur and conk the hell out, living the good life. It will make you think, "Am I jealous of a cat right now?" You will be. And you'll love it.
Promising review: "I don't often review things and never post pictures, but this is awesome. My cat LOVES IT! We had to put it on our slider door because we have weird windows, but it is one of my best buys. The toddler and dog can't reach it so the cat is safe and can look down on them, like he prefers. I'm buying another for our big window in the office for the other cat." —KitKat
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in three colors).
9. An aesthetically pleasing molded foam cat cushion that also comes in extra wide and tall versions, so your adventurous buddy can make biscuits in a specially designed receptacle just for them. Just like they deserve. 😇
Tuft + Paw is a cat product small biz that makes design-focused cat furniture.
Promising review: "The cats are in love. We got this little bed to put on the edge of our kitchen counter to give them a 'cat designated' area up there. They loved it immediately and even though it’s a liiittle too small for both of them they squeeze in it together anyway haha. Added bonus for the humans is the architectural nature of it, looks really nice and clean in our space. Definitely a win, if you’re wavering just get it :)" —Rachel B.
Get it from Tuft + Paw for $99 (available in small, wide, and tall, and two colors).
10. A heated cat bed with a removable hood and thermostatic control, which means that it'll automatically warm to your pet's body temp so they don't overheat — purr-fectly ideal for winter nights and cloudy days without a ray of sunshine to bask in.
Promising review: "This is the first bed I've gotten for my cats that they've actually used. They've ignored every other bed I've purchased, so I was nervous about spending money on this. The key is the heat. They're middle-aged now, and I think their joints are starting to bother them, so the heat is great. Both cats love it, and they've even squeezed into it together a few times (I got the large size, and my two cats are 17 lbs. and 14 lbs). The level of heat is pretty perfect, and I think the hood makes them feel safe, but not trapped. I may order another of these because they love it so much." —Laurel M. Martin
Get it from Amazon for $53.49+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
11. A plush heart-shaped cat bed your kitty will love almost as much as they love sitting in your Tupperware containers, chasing laser beams, and ignoring you when you attempt to show them physical affection.
Promising review: "This is the softest bed and my two cats love it!! I only bought one because my 7-year-old cat was overtaken from his bed by the kitten who claimed the older cat's triple bunk bed. That's amazing! The two of them fight for the heart-shaped! It's so soft and cozy. However, it's a cat fight every single night as to who gets to it first! I may very well buy another one because I want peace from both of them, especially at night. I'm determined ✌to get these two together! If you have the same trouble I have between your two cats, no matter what age they are, I HIGHLY suggest getting two of these beds! I REALLY believe you will have TWO HAPPY 😿 😿kitties!!!" —seamstress in the making...
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in three colors).
12. A heated cat cave with a removable electric warmer so your cat can enjoy its lil' cave year-round, and attend to their very important kitty business inside its lil' office like it has a lil' kitty job (the job is being precious).
Promising review: "All the raving reviews were not wrong, I hardly ever see my cat during winter because she never leaves this heated bed. To say she’s in love is understatement, clearly she’s obsessed with it. We have used it for a year now and it's very easy to clean. Wash the bed cover on DELICATE in the washer, I’ve never had a problem yet, but the material isn’t extremely thick. Lay flat to dry. I love that my cat loves it and it’s definitely worth every penny. 10/10 would recommend." —Chelsea
Get it from Amazon for $51.27+ (available in three colors, heated and unheated).
13. A potato chip bag bed that is sending me into a conniption of cuteness, and may do the same for you. I... I can't do this. He's in the bag. He's SITTING in the BAG of POTATO CHIPS. I need to lie down.
Deer Island Design is an Etsy small biz that sells adorable and unique pet accessories.
Promising review: "This is so awesome, my cats went in it as soon as I put it down! It’s huge and seller has great customer service. Thank you so much!! 💚" —Maegen Claborn
14. A cat igloo ensuring your little garbage monster feels safe and protected in their home... that's really your home that they've completely taken over, but it's fine.
Promising review: "I have a very skittish rescue cat. She runs out of the room yowling when I’m changing her litter and scares herself with her own paws walking across the hardwood floors. Said cat used to live in a shabby little dig (cardboard box from a home improvement store) that she loved, but would still run out of it and completely out of the room if anyone in the household ever came in and moved anything. This igloo was life changing for her. She was terrified of it for a few days and refused to go near it. It turns out, the trick was placing it on top of her furniture litter box. A few days and more catnip later, it’s become her safe house. These pictures were taken right as we were drilling some homemade cat stairs (just shelving with carpet attached to the top) into the wall of that room. Drilling. She was watching quietly from her igloo. Every cat will have different preferences, but the level at which our little scamper kitty loves and feels safe in her new house is quite miraculous for us. I would repurchase this if anything ever happened to it." —stringsonthings
Get it from Amazon for $14.22+ (available in five colors).
15. A Japanese strawberry milk cat bed that will launch your crazy cat-ownerness to unprecedented levels, and may elicit uncontrollable squeals upon seeing your cat snuggle into their plush milk carton house.
Maple Raccoon is a Canadian small biz pet retailer (with a focus on cats, of course).
Promising review: "Super cute kitty house!! Its even more adorable in person! Big enough for my cat to grow into and still have some space in it. Thank you so much!" —alexthatfool
Get it from Maple Raccoon for $54.44 (available in five designs).
16. A hanging cat bed providing your kitty with its own personal oasis, safely away from any vases, plants, or small children that may be affected by their bored and seemingly random wrath.
Promising review: "My cat LOVES this hammock bed. It took her a while to get used to it, but now she naps here daily. As a renter we had to get creative and ended up just hanging it off her cat tower. So far it’s been sturdy after a year and she loves it. Note: she did not like it too high so it’s hung low, and now it’s her favorite spot. But this. Trust me." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $47.99.
17. And a beautiful handwoven cat bed because, at the end of the day, your cat is the light of your life, and you might as well shell out the big bucks to spoil them with the best.
Design Dua is a Black woman-owned small biz that makes woven newborn and pet goods, which are handmade in a design studio in Ghana. The cat bed comes with a sherpa inner cushion for them to sleep on.
Promising review: "Alyssa, our precious, rescue Snowshoe, was INSIDE this new cat bed and asleep within a COUPLE of minutes of putting it on the den floor! It is now her safe shelter, simple for her to defend against the assertive, marauding Russian Blue. This bed has the weave all around it to prevent drafts and to capture and encircle Alyssa with her own self-made warmth. The bed is a work of art made with great care and with top notch materials. Easy to grasp, the handle makes it easy to move the bed around from den to bedroom for a very, very happy kitty!" —Marilyn F. Johnston
You, after accidentally waking up your snoozing cat to get your 10 millionth photo:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.