15 Baby Snowsuits To Keep Your Wiggly Tot Warm And Happy This Winter
Now if only snowsuits were socially acceptable for adults too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reversible baby snowsuit with tricked-out features like fold-over hand and foot covers, a zipper with a cover to protect their skin, and the fact that you can turn it inside out and have a brand-new, clean snowsuit!
2. A puffer baby snowsuit (with EARS!!!) so your tiny little polar bear will be extremely warm from head to ankle.
3. A hooded baby snowsuit with a detachable fur hood and cute matching gloves because, after all, your babe deserves to be the coziest and cutest one on the whole playground.
4. A baby and toddler snowsuit with a knitted hood that will make them actually excited (and you relieved) to go out in the snow.
5. A fleece snowsuit so you can look forward to a real live teddy bear walking around your house, and your tot can look forward to the coziest of winter strolls.
6. A Nike puffer snowsuit that might keep your tot completely protected from the cold, but won't stop them from looking icy fresh ❄️
7. A baby snowsuit with adorable bows on the front, as well as mittens and footies so your lovebug will be super snug, even on the most frigid of strolls.
8. A waterproof down snowsuit that has everything your outdoorsy baby would ever need: dirt- and water-repellent material, down insulation (with added insulation in the butt), and it also converts into a sleeping bag — for the wee winter adventurer.
9. A fleece-lined snowsuit you can be sure your baby will love, even though they can't speak to tell you how warm and thankful they are for the snowsuit.
10. A baby snowsuit with an adorable bear print you'll be tempted to splurge on and then thank yourself for doing so every time you see your precious babe playing in their own personal winter wonderland.
11. A Patagonia down snowsuit your baby will look and feel so cozy in, you'll wish they made these for adults. Reviewers are raving about the warmth and durability of snowsuit, as well as the dual zippers (ideal for getting a wiggly baby into).
12. A Columbia child snowsuit made for the active child (it's available from infant all the way up to big kids' sizes) who doesn't just want to wiggle around in the snow — but you won't have to worry about them coming home with snow in every crevice.
13. A two-piece baby snowsuit that comes with a lil tiny down jacket and warm bib pants, in case you don't want the task of wrestling your very energetic child into a single piece of clothing.
14. A recycled baby snowsuit to quell the post-snow day panic of having to find something you baby can wear comfortably in freezing temperatures.
15. And an infant snowsuit so you and your tot can actually enjoy winter as it was meant to be enjoyed — warm, dry, and hassle-free.
This is how your baby will be excited to go out in their new snowsuit:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.