This past weekend in a viral thread, redditor u/coffe_the_witch posited the excellent inquiry, "What's something that everyone in the world can agree is an asshole move?" and, WHEW, did Redditors really come through with some A+ answers!
So, with that in mind, here are just a few of the most infuriating responses shared:
2. "Publishing a 'new version' of a textbook with a few dozen changes, charging $350 for it, and making the 'new version' the required book for the class."
6. "Getting mad at a cashier for the store's prices. I’ve observed this happen multiple times."
10. "Being disrespectful to employees while simultaneously expecting the utmost respect in return."
12. "Ditching frozen or refrigerated food on non-frozen or refrigerated grocery store shelves."
13. "Flipping through the pictures on someone else’s phone when they just wanted to show you one."
14. "Disrespecting any 'middle man' for stuff out of their control. For example, being rude to the wait staff for bringing uncooked food or to store employees for items being out of stock."
17. "Leaving your shopping cart in an empty parking space instead of returning it to a carousel."
20. "Playing music/videos/any sounds from your phone in a public area at full blast without headphones."
23. "Saying some offensive bullshit, and — when someone calls you out on it — responding, 'Calm down, I was just joking! Where’s your sense of humor?'"
26. "Throwing lit cigarette butts on the ground or out of your moving car's window. The world is not your damn ashtray."
28. "Hiding the option to 'speak with a live customer service representative' deep within the maze of an auto-call support menu."
29. "As a cashier, someone not having the respect to get off your damn phone during checkout."
Well, you've read their responses, but what're YOURS? Do you agree with these? What are some things you think everyone can agree upon as being pretty hardcore butthead moves? Share yours in the comments below!
Some responses were edited for length and/or clarity. H/T: Reddit.