18 Movies People Admit They Watched Way, Way, WAY Too Young
"It raised a lot of questions."
Listen, we all have that one movie. The one movie we saw way, way, WAY too young to properly understand and/or process it.
Well this week, it was proven that this is an even MORE common experience than I originally thought when redditor u/Puffbirb asked, "What film were you WAY too young to watch?" and people responded with some wild and hilarious answers!
So with that in mind, here are just a few of the movies that were permanently burned into people's way-too-young minds:
1. The Exorcist (1973)
2. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989)
3. Requiem for a Dream (2000)
4. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)
5. Pulp Fiction (1994)
6. Arachnophobia (1990)
7. A Clockwork Orange (1971)
8. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
9. Akira (1988)
10. Caligula (1979)
11. IT (1990)
12. Alien (1979)
13. The Grudge (2004)
14. Candyman (1992)
15. Porky's (1982)
16. The Blair Witch Project (1999)
17. Death Becomes Her (1992)
18. And finally: Final Destination (2000)
All right, you've had your laughs at their expense but now it's YOUR turn! What movie did you watch way, way, WAY too young? Share your story in the comments below!
Note: Some responses were edited for length and/or clarity. H/T: Reddit!