19 Movie Characters Who Were In Minimal Runtime, But Made Maximum Impact
Taking "15 minutes of fame" to an entirely different level.
This week, redditor u/tapdown asked, "What movie character did the most with the least screentime?" and you better believe people came through with some A+ answers! So, with that in mind, here are just a few characters who did the absolute most with the absolute least:
1. Frozone’s wife, The Incredibles (2004)
2. Hannibal Lecter, The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
3. Boba Fett, The Star Wars Franchise
4. Blake, Glengarry Glen Ross (1992)
5. Keanu Reeves, Always Be My Maybe (2019)
6. The Inventor, Edward Scissorhands (1990)
7. Queen Elizabeth I, Shakespeare in Love (1998)
8. Betelgeuse, Beetlejuice (1988)
9. King Richard, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
10. Mrs. Miller, Doubt (2008)
11. Pinhead, Hellraiser (1987)
12. Danny Snyder, Sleepers (1996)
13. Voldemort, The Harry Potter Franchise
14. Louise Schumacher, Network (1976)
15. The gas station attendant, Wayne's World 2 (1993)
16. Hades, Hercules (1996)
17. Steve and Johnny, Airplane! (1980)
18. Sauron, The Lord of the Rings Franchise
19. And finally — that one rat, Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Now it's your turn! Who's a movie character that made an incredible impact with barely any time onscreen? Share your pick(s) in the comments below!
Note: Some responses were edited for length and/or clarity. H/T: Reddit.