People Shared The Horror Movie Scene That Disturbed Them The Most And Yikes, Y'all
Maybe don't read this post if you're eating? Or about to eat? Or plan to eat again...ever?
We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community, "What's the one horror movie scene that never fails to disturb you, no matter how many times you've seen it?" and, WHEW BUDDY, their responses did not disappoint. Here are just a few of the most stomach-churning scenes listed:
WARNING: Due to the nature of this post, the following not only includes SPOILERS for these films, but also some graphic descriptions and depictions of violence. Please proceed with caution!
1. The "rewind" scene, Funny Games (1997)
2. The TV crawl scene, The Ring (2002)
3. The possession scene, The Fourth Kind (2009)
5. The hobbling scene, Misery (1990)
6. The tragic ending scene, The Mist (2007)
7. The bullying/closet scene, The Sixth Sense (1999)
8. The final choice scene, Circle (2015)
10. The sleep demon scene, Insidious (2011)
11. The "Who's your daddy?" scene, House of 1000 Corpses (2003)
12. The escape scene, Gerald's Game (2017)
14. The "Attestupa" scene, Midsommar (2019)
16. The opening scene, Jaws (1975)
17. The baby scene, Mother! (2017)
18. The "Peach Fuzz" scene, Creep (2014)
19. The Black Phillip scene, The Witch (2015)
21. The hallucination scene, The Perfection (2019)
22. The torture scene, Terrifier (2018)
23. The twist ending, Saw (2004)
24. The tomahawk scene, Bone Tomahawk (2015)
26. The birthing scene, The Fly (1986)
27. The whole freakin' ending scene, The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence (2011)
Now it's your turn! What horror movie scene disturbed you the most? If it's not listed here, be sure to share yours in the comments below! And don't forget to follow the BuzzFeed Community for a chance to be featured in an upcoming post and/or video!
Some entries have been edited for length and/or clarity.