1. TJ Henderson was a role model.
2. TJ taught us laptop computers were cool.
3. The picture of maturity, TJ always handled himself with class.
4. Who else can say they took the original members of Destiny's Child to the school dance?
5. And legitimately had a shot with Beyonce for 5 seconds?
6. Because Mo Tibbs is the best friend we all wished we had.
7. Who is constantly there to offer words of encouragement when needed most!
8. Floyd made being a single dad look fly as hell.
9. It introduced us to a young Naya Rivera.
10. And, of course, an overly competitive Ashley Tisdale.
11. "Don't Hate Me For Being a Dog" is a work of musical genius.
12. TJ has an explanation for everything. Including his older brother's antics!
13. A classic example that getting a new style can give you a new attitude.
14. Most importantly, Mo and Marcus taught us all how to freestyle like a boss.
In conclusion, if you didn't watch this show, you are as clueless as Mackey.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!