1. Sometimes they can be cruel.
2. Often they are selfish.
3. They can also be very critical.
4. And dismissive.
5. And it feels like they’re always judging you.
6. They’re easily irritated.
7. And most of the time they show no appreciation.
8. Or remorse.
9. Did we mention they can be cruel?
10. They’ll demand your constant attention.
11. But will show no interest in your own needs.
12. They only want you around as long as it’s useful to them.
13. Sometimes you wonder why you keep them around at all.
14. Until they do something that is just too cute.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘