1. Sometimes they can be cruel.
2. Often they are selfish.
3. They can also be very critical.
4. And dismissive.
5. And it feels like they’re always judging you.
6. They’re easily irritated.
7. And most of the time they show no appreciation.
8. Or remorse.
9. Did we mention they can be cruel?
10. They’ll demand your constant attention.
11. But will show no interest in your own needs.
12. They only want you around as long as it’s useful to them.
13. Sometimes you wonder why you keep them around at all.
14. Until they do something that is just too cute.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.