1. Guacamole at Chipotle
2. Checked bags
3. Bridge tolls
(I mean, we know why…but why?)
Everywhere and anywhere. It’s one of those things that just generally sucks.
5. Uncomplimentary hotel water bottles
I’ll stick to tap.
6. Ticketmaster’s convenience charge(s)
Literally, the most INconvenient thing ever to exist, ever.
7. Pant alterations
(short people problems)
8. Un-free refills
I’ll just drink the ice once it’s melted.
9. Shipping and handling fees
Go ahead — sign your life away for that expedited shipping. The rest of us will just wait the 7–10 business days like paupers.
10. Cheese on your burger
11. Cancellation fees
Sorry, Doc. I can’t make it to the office because the six weeks-worth of waiting has allowed for the tapeworm to take over my entire body.
12. Chemical-free fruits and vegetables
Less is supposed to be more though.
13. And finally: Starbucks
OK, maybe that’s a stretch. A girl can dream.
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight chairmen.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲