1. Frozen Irish Coffee
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
2 cups strong black coffee, cooled
1½ cups sweetened cream
3 ounces Irish whiskey
1 bar of chocolate, melted
- Pour coffee into ice molds and freeze.
- Pour sweetened cream into ice molds and freeze.
- Whip ½ cup of remaining sweetened cream and set aside.
- Take 4 cubes of frozen coffee and place in a blender, add 1.5 oz whiskey and blend until foamy.
- Add 2 cubes of frozen sweetened cream and 1 tablespoon of chocolate, blend.
- Top with whip cream and drizzle with more chocolate.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃