2. She helped crack German spy codes at Bletchley Park in the 1940s.
4. She was brilliant on Have I Got News For You, and its oldest-ever guest.
5. During her appearance, she teased Jack Whitehall…
7. She’s a fashion guru.
(You can see her in Channel 4’s Fabulous Fashionistas).
9. She chose the Crown Jewels as her luxury item on Desert Island Discs.
(Because she thought they’d increase her chances of being rescued).
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.