2. She helped crack German spy codes at Bletchley Park in the 1940s.
4. She was brilliant on Have I Got News For You, and its oldest-ever guest.
5. During her appearance, she teased Jack Whitehall…
7. She’s a fashion guru.
(You can see her in Channel 4’s Fabulous Fashionistas).
9. She chose the Crown Jewels as her luxury item on Desert Island Discs.
(Because she thought they’d increase her chances of being rescued).
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.