2. She helped crack German spy codes at Bletchley Park in the 1940s.
4. She was brilliant on Have I Got News For You, and its oldest-ever guest.
5. During her appearance, she teased Jack Whitehall…
7. She’s a fashion guru.
(You can see her in Channel 4’s Fabulous Fashionistas).
9. She chose the Crown Jewels as her luxury item on Desert Island Discs.
(Because she thought they’d increase her chances of being rescued).
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."