Summer Berry Buckle
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1½ cups flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon baking powder
4½ cups mixed berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Grease a 9-inch cake pan with butter.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla. Whisk until combined.
5. Fold in the flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder until combined.
6. Fold in the berries.
7. Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Cool for 30 minutes before serving.
9. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and enjoy!