This Microwave Meal-Prep Lasagna Is The Desk Lunch Of Your Dreams
Put your soggy turkey sandwich days behind you.
Microwave Meal-Prep Lasagna
Watch the recipe video here:
½ cup ricotta cheese
¼ cup spinach, chopped
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, divided
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup marinara sauce
4 no-boil lasagna noodles, broken in half
½ cup mozzarella
1. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, spinach, parsley, one tablespoon of Parmesan, salt and pepper until combined.
2. In the glass container, spread a layer of tomato sauce.
3. Top the tomato sauce with the lasagna noodles and cover the noodles with a layer of the ricotta mixture.
4. Top the ricotta with another layer of tomato sauce and a layer of mozzarella.
5. Continue with another layer of noodles and repeat.
6. Cover the top layer of lasagna noodles with more tomato sauce and a layer of mozzarella and Parmesan.
7. Place the lid on the glass container, without locking it closed.
8. Microwave for 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted through.
9. Remove from the microwave carefully, the container will be hot!
10. Allow to cool and refrigerate, or enjoy immediately. Enjoy!