This Lighter Alfredo Sauce Is Made With Cauliflower And It's Gonna Blow Your Mind
This is an Alfredo sauce you can eat on the regs.
Cauliflower Alfredo (Caulifredo)
Watch the recipe video here:
6 cups water
1 head cauliflower florets
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 pound pasta, cooked
Parmesan, to serve
Parsley, chopped, to serve
1. Boil the water over medium-high heat.
2. Add a large pinch of salt to the water and the cauliflower florets.
3. Cover the pot and boil for 5 to 7 minutes, or until cauliflower is soft.
4. With a slotted spoon, add the cooked cauliflower to a blender.
5. Add the milk, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth.
6. Top the pasta with cauliflower Alfredo, Parmesan, and parsley.