1. Cheesy Rigatoni Pie
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound ground beef
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
1 pound rigatoni pasta
1 cup parmesan, grated
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Boil the rigatoni in salted boiling water until just underdone or al dente.
- Drain the pasta and place in a bowl with a little olive oil so the pasta doesn’t stick together. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and add the ground beef.
- Break up and stir the beef until brown.
- Add in the garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Add in the crushed tomatoes and simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the prepared pasta with the parmesan cheese and mix.
- In a springform pan, place the rigatoni noodles standing up to fill the pan.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and bake at 400°F/200°C for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pie with the mozzarella cheese and bake for another 15 minutes at the same temperature.
- Slice and serve!