Cheesy Garlic Bread Meatball Ring
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
1 pound ground beef
¼ cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
½ tablespoon salt
½ tablespoon pepper
1 batch pizza dough
1 cup marinara sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
4 tablespoons butter, melted
2 garlic cloves, minced
Salt, to taste
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
Extra marinara for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180˚C.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, salt, and pepper until evenly combined.
3. Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball.
4. Cook the meatballs over medium heat, turning to brown each side. Remove from heat and drain on a paper towel.
5. With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella cheese.
6. Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close.
7. Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet.
8. Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture.
9. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
10. Place a bowl of warm marinara sauce in the middle of the skillet. Sprinkle the balls with parsley.