3-Ingredient BBQ Popcorn Chicken
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C and spray a baking sheet with nonstick oil.
2. Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and place in a bowl.
3. Add the barbecue sauce to bowl with chicken and stir.
4. In a large ziplock bag, crush the barbecue chips into desired crumbs (to replace bread crumbs).
5. Coat each piece of chicken in chip crumbs until fully covered and place on prepared baking tray.
6. Bake chicken until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
7. Enjoy with a side of ranch dressing or any sauce!