We Asked Celebs For Their Soap Opera Names On The Red Carpet And They Did Not Disappoint
Everyone from Larry King, aka "Aaron Brooklyn" to Elmo, aka "Rick Tough" played along.
We hit the red carpet on Sunday for the 43rd annual Daytime Emmy Awards.
Using a simple format, we asked the stars to tell us their soap opera names.
1. Larry King, Larry King Now
2. Brooke Burns, The Chase
3. Jacob Young, The Bold and the Beautiful and his son Luke
4. Justin Hartley, The Young and the Restless
5. Tamera Mowry, The Real
6. Jeannie Mai, The Real
7. Sonia Manzano, Sesame Street
8. Elmo and Rosita, Sesame Street
Elmo — "Rick Tough"
Rosita — "Dulce Felicidad"