1. We all know that The Bachelor is a gift to the world of television.
2. You might even call it a national treasure.
3. Which is why Molly Hawkey, an improv performer and actress in L.A. has flawlessly edited herself into Season 20 of The Bachelor.
Molly told BuzzFeed “While watching Chris Soules’ season of The Bachelor I thought, ‘Oh man! I need to cut myself into the next season!’ There are so many elements about the show that crack me up, so I knew I would just need to heighten the tropes that amused me most.”
6. She’s even created a Facebook page where you can keep up with “Molly from The Bachelor.“
Molly told us, “I honestly couldn’t believe that my family and close friends actually thought I would go on that show OR that anybody would think that The Bachelor would EVER put someone like me on it. I mean, I’m 37 and my hair extensions aren’t nearly long enough. Regardless, I love the confusion I’ve stirred up and I’m running with it. I think by now most people are in on the joke, but I’m still keeping my edits as subtle as possible, just to keep the question mark alive.”
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.