16 Of Dr. Mindy Lahiri's Most Relatable Moments On "The Mindy Project"
"A best friend isn't a person...it's a tier."
1. When she fell asleep with a good movie and some red wine.
2. When she had constructive notes for the pizza truck.
3. When she had zero chill.
4. When she knew that home is the best place to be.
5. When her taste in cake was relatable AF.
6. When she had to reconcile being attracted to someone who is awful.
7. When she turned to cookie dough for answers — and honestly haven't we all?
8. When she explained the hierarchy of best-friendship to Danny.
9. When she just couldn't.
10. And when she turned to food for comfort.
11. When she chose real-talk over chit-chat on a date.
12. When she stood up for her rights.
13. When she 100% nailed what social media is for.
14. When she used cake as an olive branch.
15. When all she really needed out of life was the "eat" part.
16. And finally, when she asked her partner for the purest kind of love.
This post was updated to include quotes and images from The Mindy Project only. A previous version of this post included an image and quote from The Office. H/T to commenter nicolev4794020b1, who deserves a donut.